Video: Open Beta Supporter Packs and Act3X Content!

Ugh so tempted to upgrade..
chris you guys have earned every penny. Thanks for the 1000s of hours of joy youve given me and the 1000s still to come.
Came to the site today wondering about the skill tree poster and what iteration we'd be getting, this video was perfectly timed 'open beta skill tree' means its the classic tree before release so that OB players can see the skill tree as they've enjoyed so much as an OB supporter, now I just wonder if it includes the relatively recent ranger changes... my guess is yes.

Awesome to see that spectral throw retains the weapon effect of your MH when you throw it, these supporter weapon effects are gunna outshine the rest when your hurling it cross screen
i like your game guys !
today i joined to supporters :D
My IGN: Norbey
WHAT?

350 more uniques?

Now I regret not buying even more stashtabs ;-)

Anyways, that number is mindblowing.
I'm so tempted to upgrade too! I think I may have to because this game is awesome and well worth supporting. Keep up the great work!!
you didnt go into details for the ruler of wreaclast pack :P

also, spectral weapon looks amazing.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 13, 2013, 8:06:56 PM
Like Fusion_Power wrote: The background sky in the the tower reminds me of the Arreat summit from D2, very nice.

Wonder if it is Spectral Throw being so strong, or Chris using an overpowered character, but it always looks pretty easy when he cuts through the mobs in those Act 3x videos.
I cannot imagine the joy and relief you must be feeling after something you've worked on for nearly a decade is finally coming to fruition.

But I guess it's a little something like this:

Spoiler

Thanks for the fun.

Soon :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info