Video: Open Beta Supporter Packs and Act3X Content!

"
Shmez wrote:
Anyone been keeping track of exactly how many user-designed uniques have already made it in? Would be interesting to know how many more to expect :)

There are 60 in the game at the moment. Its tracked on an own section of the wiki's Unique items overview page
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Ithilien wrote:
I'm sorry for choosing this topic to complain, but I was very disappointed when I found out that the t-shirts aren't available in women sizes. I've been told by J!nx support that it's because there isn't enough demand for it and, while I'm not happy about it, I understand it. But this should be noted in the packs store page. I upgraded to the Divine pack mostly for the t-shirt and would probably not have done so if I had known in advance.

Yes, that's sad (but somewhat understandable). I wanted the second Shirt from the Eternal-Pack for my Wife, as I would love to see these sockets on a well design Girl-Shirt ;)

Back to Topic:
great Packs, great Video ... but besides the 'physical and virtual Swag' we need more detailed Release-Infos, come on Chris :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Well Chris, its been awhile since I donated, so a little Divine pack should fix that right up :)

Sam: POE Tee, Large thanks :))))

Best of luck on the release Chris and team!

Pete
Evil Sysadmin
"There's also the Ruler of Wraeclast pack for $12,500.00, which may be outside the price range of some of our players."

That's got to be the understatement of the year. :P
very tempted to upgrading my regal hmm.........
I upgraded one of my point purchases to the Regal Pack just yesterday.

Your support answered my emails within 1-2 hours after asking, that alone made my decision a no-brainer. Plus the game already is fantastic, still with little flaws like desync but i learned to accept it :D

Keep up the good work and i hope you stay the way you are!
This video is better than the release trailer :)

Keep up the good work guys!
"
vankeris wrote:
Nice video but I have a nitpick. Chris says that supporter packs "allow you to receive a discounted set of microtransaction points" and I actually can't see how it's true. For all the packs you actually get more points per $ if you buy them straight up.

you get a pet and a weapon effect plus any other swag that comes with whatever pack you get, so ya you get your more then your moneys worth of stuff. if you look at the weapon effects in the shop the ones you get with the packs would cost around 200-250 pts and the pet also would be around 150-300 pts depending on which pet it was. plus you get some mtx points on top of that with the packs.
good job GGG
"
I know I say this every day, but I really mean it: Thanks again for the generous support. Being able to fund a team of 40+ people working on the expansion and operations of Path of Exile based on your contributions is an amazing privilege and we're really thankful that you make it possible.

two things come to mind when reading this:

1) Does that mean I'm partially your employer?
2) when's the stockholders exchange meeting?

^_^
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by smartybarty on Oct 14, 2013, 5:56:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info