Secret recipes and cryptic clues: The Goddess Scorned

Waste of time, I personally could't care less about riddles etc. I rather just wait for someone else to solve it and buy the item when needed.

@GGG: Your game is path of ranged magic find. I play melee and am broke trying to upgrade gear in order to survive Merciless.

I am absolutely bittered by this. I sold all my uniques/rares I had and a bunch of gems as well so I could take some damage in merciless.

Even stronger:

Passives
Check the life nodes/resists/block change. See the investment?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMMfRB_FCAUTRkuGjIaOB0UIQIn7SjFKS4q9jAZMokzljbpPfxBjEw1T31QR1BQUWBUSVXGVw1X4lhjWfNfP2aeah5wPnKpcz9253fle4x8uHzZfVOAVoM4jM-PRpBVnYCezaC0ogCnCKcwp4SoGKmVrKq0-baGuJO53cAaxp7G2M9l0NDSIdlh2t3dBd7B42rkUeSt51Lnruw47w7vfPAf8i_zvvZI97760vuq

Gear
Check the life/armour/resist on my gear. See the stats?

Now tell me: Why is it almost impossible to play Barracks/Docks with these stats? I keep nearly dying because of those fire spitting dogs and those lasering girls.

I have 4k life
I have 10K armour
I have full resists

WTF else do I need, and WTF is MF a nogo for melee?

Let alone I have almost NO magic find because of this, I simply cannot effort investing in magic find as a melee in merciless.

And then I read a post about poets and riddles for some recipe? I have other things that occupy my mind, such as complaining on the forum about melee that is nearly unplayable for me.
Last edited by Startkabels on Aug 26, 2013, 10:20:43 AM
"

what ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Startkabels wrote:
Waste of time, I personally could't care less about riddles etc. I rather just wait for someone else to solve it and buy the item when needed.

@GGG: Your game is path of ranged magic find. I play melee and am broke trying to upgrade gear in order to survive Merciless.

I am absolutely bittered by this. I sold all my uniques/rares I had and a bunch of gems as well so I could take some damage in merciless.

Even stronger:

Passives
Check the life nodes/resists/block change. See the investment?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMMfRB_FCAUTRkuGjIaOB0UIQIn7SjFKS4q9jAZMokzljbpPfxBjEw1T31QR1BQUWBUSVXGVw1X4lhjWfNfP2aeah5wPnKpcz9253fle4x8uHzZfVOAVoM4jM-PRpBVnYCezaC0ogCnCKcwp4SoGKmVrKq0-baGuJO53cAaxp7G2M9l0NDSIdlh2t3dBd7B42rkUeSt51Lnruw47w7vfPAf8i_zvvZI97760vuq

Gear
Check the life/armour/resist on my gear. See the stats?

Now tell me: Why is it almost impossible to play Barracks/Docks with these stats? I keep nearly dying because of those fire spitting dogs and those lasering girls.

I have 4k life
I have 10K armour
I have full resists

Let alone I have almost NO magic find because of this, I simply cannot effort investing in magic find as a melee in merciless.

And then I read a post about poets and riddles for some recipe? I have other things that occupy my mind, such as complaining on the forum about melee that is nearly unplayable for me.

You're free to get the hell out, have a good day.
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
Maybe he didnt notice that he didnt take any MF on his gear, so at the end he doesnt have any on his character. I hope this will help him.
IGN TylordRampage
"

I have 4k life
I have 10K armour
I have full resists

If you would use something for lifeleaching you wouldn't have such problems, but try to search the problems elsewhere than on your side...

What brings you all the defence if you haven't anything for covering the dmg highs??

Feel free to contact me ingame if you need help in building a char with MF (Chaotrix). If you just want to complain then please switch to an other game, maybe diablo3 would be right for you then.
Last edited by 6tom6 on Aug 26, 2013, 10:35:32 AM
So do two-handed passive node affect this weapon or no?
Riddles and secrets are always a great thing, nice idea. :)
But maybe I don't get it, what is the great on that new Unique Sword? It's pretty low level, the phys dmg increase is impressive but would be more badass onto a Level 60 Item or so. :) It's one handed but uses both slots, not that great imho or can it have 6 sockets?
I guess its useful for leveling up and maybe for special builds, no clue. However, nice to have stash item for the Unique collection.
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Aug 26, 2013, 10:49:17 AM
"
6tom6 wrote:

If you would use something for lifeleaching you wouldn't have such problems, but try to search the problems elsewhere than on your side...

What brings you all the defence if you haven't anything for covering the dmg highs??

Feel free to contact me ingame if you need help in building a char with MF (Chaotrix). If you just want to complain then please switch to an other game, maybe diablo3 would be right for you then.

Is life leech mandatory?

And can you refrase: "What brings you all the defence if you haven't anything for covering the dmg highs??"
I can't make anything out of that sentence.
"
Is life leech mandatory?

And can you refrase: "What brings you all the defence if you haven't anything for covering the dmg highs??"
I can't make anything out of that sentence.

Is Life leech mandatory: depends on what dmg you make, but in anyway you need something to fill up your life/ES in battle, and my best way is with life leach. So i can stand still even if the fire is burning me or something other is damaging me.

For the other sentence:

Defence means nothing if you havent anything to fill life/ES up again. And Life regen isn't a possibility with only 4k life.
"

Here's the preliminary art -- I'm far from done with it, but I'm loving the feather motif.

I smell a hint for the next form recipee......
Last edited by PYF_Secret on Aug 26, 2013, 11:29:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info