Secret recipes and cryptic clues: The Goddess Scorned

This is great stuff!
To see the POE community care about such a "trivial" thing says to me we as a community care!
Love to see more of these (treasure hunts) in the future, perhaps some that are nearly unsolvable for the real fans

Every so often i get fed up with POE (not bored, that impossible!) and i try other games which are awesome but never seem to stick like POE
Chris & Co. your doing something right amongst the failures of games these days!
Exiled for Eternity
I think the concept of being able to upgrade uniques to more powerful uniques is really great ! for a few items at least :) awesome thanks !
IGN: Megawipe
It was a pleasure to struggle with the riddle, yet I wasn't be able to figure out the "exact same elegant sword" part though. Thanks Rhys! ;) This kind of riddle puzzles and most likely coming up next challenges increase the role play means of the game which is pretty commendable. I appreciate the good work!
Hehe, I imagine even more evil chuckles for the next recipe, when devs get around to disabling the result if you have more than required items in the trade window.

So, no more kitchen sinks people, tempers will flare and brains will boil. Maybe a teensy reward for figuring it out would spice it up additionally?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
That could be really fun if some specific races had a secret recipe to obtain a specific unique matching the "theme" of the race.
seriously what these three uniques are for?
My mind exploded. So much effort into creating the such small details. You are really awesome guys. You are really awesome.
"
"
raics wrote:
Hehe, I imagine even more evil chuckles for the next recipe, when devs get around to disabling the result if you have more than required items in the trade window.

So, no more kitchen sinks people, tempers will flare and brains will boil. Maybe a teensy reward for figuring it out would spice it up additionally?

I was poised to do just that but it HAD to be Aux who figured it out -- already a Diamond supporter himself! :(

The concentration of high support tiers in the news posts is awesome :) Thanks so much, guys.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Dope item, really sparked the imagination of the community! Massive high five to Aux, couldn't imagine myself ever finding a recipe like that (in regards to the sockets and links!).

Are details for Season 4 going to be posted soon?
"

Are details for Season 4 going to be posted soon?

Yes, we're aiming for within the next couple of days. It starts this weekend.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info