Secret recipes and cryptic clues: The Goddess Scorned

"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
For shits and giggles try putting your infernal blow and melee splash in your 5L chest piece with life leech and see how you do.

Sure I will, but still I need more IIR/IIQ
I like this idea of crafting uniques because you have to try to get it and you know what you are getting. I kind of hope they do more of this stuff with even the preexisting unique items. It could make for some interesting riddles and crafting, possibly even more gem sinks like this one.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
"
I like this idea of crafting uniques because you have to try to get it and you know what you are getting. I kind of hope they do more of this stuff with even the preexisting unique items. It could make for some interesting riddles and crafting, possibly even more gem sinks like this one.

In MedianXL there was a recipe where you cubed the hardest to get ubercharm trophies (to get that you had to do the uber ~50 times average lol) to get a useless gem which had no effect, it was used as bragging right because apparently you are so insanely op that you get these charms so easily that you are able to easily waste them for sh*t like this, that's what I call a real sink lol :D

"
BrotherLaz wrote:
I Am Rich

Want to show the common rabble in your game how rich and powerful you are? This recipe consumes some of the rarest trophies in the game and returns a completely useless item. Show it to friends and strangers so they know that you are strong, powerful and wealthy enough to waste trophies on a worthless item.

See the UBERQUESTS MENU for more information.

Vizjun Trophy + Brother Laz Trophy + Duncraig Trophy -> I Am Rich Gem

This recipe is inspired by the $1000 iPhone application that does nothing.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Last edited by Broliciously on Aug 26, 2013, 6:40:26 PM
GGG, you so troll!
you know what? there should more "upgrade" stuff like this.

seriousleh

i love alot of the low level browns coz they're damn unique but damn man... once u get high level the browns are just wasted....

maybe there can be a new currency which can be made used to upgrade the "base item" stats?
[Removed by Support]
Of course we want more devs news!! (just don't make it in a way that interrupts your work)
New ways of making uniques are nice! I believe diversity with simplicity is a good thing; the more you can combine game elements to make new ones the better. It's practical and creative at the same time.
Imo, this game needs different ways to do recipes: Don't you think it's weird that a poor vendor at lioneye's watch has a Goddess Scorned with him or can craft rares for no reason at all? What do you think of implementing new (NPC's or player's) functions for that?
I still can't believe everyone contributed to that thread and was working together to find the recipe, That was the first time I saw so. I hope it increases in frequency; that's just how a community should act.
I'm expecting to see more innovations like that in the future. *Curious to see Rhys' ideas for the Unleashed version*
GJ GGG!
Wow so cool and imaginative! Like others said, you could turn such ideas into concrete stuff in the game! Like special shrines or special item drops which give you such poems and riddles, with a description saying "This is a riddle for a special recipe" or stuff like these.

We leave it to you guys to implement it cleverly into the game!
"
...and Unleashed's ultimate defiance of the rule that governs the first two.
Does this mean Unleashed is a 2-hander that allows you to dual-wield 2-handed swords? o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Blood magic support gems do not drain my life at all, I use skills with BM and 2 other support gems and my life regens almost as fast as it degens from skills. And I use seething hollowed flasks. That is absolutely no problem.

The problem however is the INSANE monster damage. I mean what if I don't like life leeching? There are no alternatives for armour and life based players, are there?

I already have max resist, life on all gear, almost all life nodes I could obtain, Granites. And still I need life leech? What a joke man.

@GGG: Stop being poetic and buff life already ffs.

Oh and another thing: You know what I really want to invest in instead of life leech? MAGIC FIND, so that I can compete a little bit with other players and can effort decent gear. Soul Taker, 1000 exalt or so? How do you ever expect me to obtain that item? Right transforming everything I have to currency and invest everything I obtained after years of playing as a melee that could not effort MF because of the underpowered state of life.

I think you don't get the game, its a hack and slay, leach or die! expecially when you playing a melee. And you dont need all the resis, armor, life and life leach. You just need life leach!

And the last chapter makes no sense, MF and LL have here 2 different places! You can have both without loosing everything. But if you still need complaining, go play diablo3 there are a lot players like you. No idea but complaining all the time.
While this is cool it sucks that the clues were placed outside of the game itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info