Secret recipes and cryptic clues: The Goddess Scorned

ok, so make riddles for those who like riddles and make finding certain items in the game to only craft certain uniques.

i'm no good at riddles so ill never bother with them but there are those who love them so lets make some options. :)
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
Chris wrote:
"

Are details for Season 4 going to be posted soon?

Yes, we're aiming for within the next couple of days. It starts this weekend.

How about posting it far earlier so we can bitch about a horrible shedule?
"
Startkabels wrote:

Is life leech mandatory?

For a melee player? Probably yes. For a melee player using Blood magic support gems... Unquestionably yes. Every time you use your ability you are taking a chunk of your life away, not to mention the massive damage enemies do. You cannot keep your HP up with flasks alone.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Last edited by Trapperkeeper on Aug 26, 2013, 12:16:15 PM
"I know I'm really looking forward to it, and I hope y'all are, too."

I am not. I'd rather use average claw with LoH + shield for leveling up. Or any other sword that doesn't take both slots and LL possibility away.

Also, this is not a puzzle game, why put puzzles in it?
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
I really liked watching all the speculation about the riddle. I haven't found Goddess Bound yet, so wasn't able to try to figure it out.

I think it would be cool to add some similar recipes for low level uniques. I ran Bramblejack for awhile, but in cruel it started to fade in usefulness some. Would be cool if you could make it spinier. Oh, and add 3d art. The base item 3d art was appreciated, but I really want spiked armor.

If other devs posted announcements about what is going on in their departments, that would be cool. I miss the Development Manifesto.
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:

Is life leech mandatory?

For a melee player? Probably yes. For a melee player using Blood magic support gems... Unquestionably yes. Every time you use your ability you are taking a chunk of your life away, not to mention the massive damage enemies do. You cannot keep your HP up with flasks alone.

Blood magic support gems do not drain my life at all, I use skills with BM and 2 other support gems and my life regens almost as fast as it degens from skills. And I use seething hollowed flasks. That is absolutely no problem.

The problem however is the INSANE monster damage. I mean what if I don't like life leeching? There are no alternatives for armour and life based players, are there?

I already have max resist, life on all gear, almost all life nodes I could obtain, Granites. And still I need life leech? What a joke man.

@GGG: Stop being poetic and buff life already ffs.

Oh and another thing: You know what I really want to invest in instead of life leech? MAGIC FIND, so that I can compete a little bit with other players and can effort decent gear. Soul Taker, 1000 exalt or so? How do you ever expect me to obtain that item? Right transforming everything I have to currency and invest everything I obtained after years of playing as a melee that could not effort MF because of the underpowered state of life.

/RANT
Last edited by Startkabels on Aug 26, 2013, 12:59:36 PM
For shits and giggles try putting your infernal blow and melee splash in your 5L chest piece with life leech and see how you do.

In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Awesome.

I think more puzzles and riddles for side area content would be spectacular as well as riddles for vendor recipe's incorporated into game areas and npc dialogue.

I like that you listen, not-a-cockroach. :)
"Within their deliriousness it's dark, like sojourners of souls they shall embark."
"
"
raics wrote:
Hehe, I imagine even more evil chuckles for the next recipe, when devs get around to disabling the result if you have more than required items in the trade window.

So, no more kitchen sinks people, tempers will flare and brains will boil. Maybe a teensy reward for figuring it out would spice it up additionally?

I was poised to do just that but it HAD to be Aux who figured it out -- already a Diamond supporter himself! :(

I wouldn't mind having one of your extra pet codes of your future monster if you had one lying around!
IGN: Aux
This is stupid. Why can't this game be straightforward? Not everything has to be about the grind.
IGN: Grevania

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info