Revamped Weaver Fight

Still better than snakes!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
OMG y GGG please stop it i hate spiders
to all the people saying this ability does not fit... well, alot of larger spider species actually shoots needles (what appears as hair) out to harm things that threatens them

also. what the hell is with the whining and moaning about melee?...
How the hell does giving Weaver a ranged AoE attack act as a buff to ranged characters? her having a ranged attacks means that you as the player will have a really hard time being out of range and kiting, making melee more on par, and it being AoE means that characters relying on totems and minions will have a harder time as a couple of shots could potentially take out a huge chunk of zombies, or both your totems without much trouble
*Pets ranged attack totem* Conversion traps will be really fun to watch there, too :-D
Please shadowban people for "first" posts.

Thanks
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
weaver has no shadow in the pic wierd
chris pls tell us the patch release date.. cant wait.

and pls dont make skelleton head to expensive !! ;)
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Aug 7, 2013, 6:00:12 AM
"
"In other news, in our internal version of the game, the banners on the social screen are now fixed so that you can see what league your friends are in. I'll try to get this onto the live realm as soon as possible."

YES! THANK YOU, now i can remove people from the list =D
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
does jungle valley spider get the same stuff?
"
D3izhistory wrote:
1st

Great, do you want Kaul to personally gift you a bouquet of flowers for your amazing success too?
Last edited by Millennium on Aug 7, 2013, 6:45:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info