Revamped Weaver Fight

In other news, in our internal version of the game, the banners on the social screen are now fixed so that you can see what league your friends are in. I'll try to get this onto the live realm as soon as possible.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Please don't let that be ethereal knives.

I personally wanted it to use Spark Spiders but I didn't push hard enough :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Also, will any of the map spiders be getting an update too?

My understanding is that this fight is in at least one Map.
"
Mathies wrote:
And I've wondered about these updates to this content, like the fire-breathing snakes in Act2. Why? Are these things that have always been planned and simply weren't finished? I would think that any of these things would be better placed in Act 4.

Yes, they are parts that weren't finished. For example, look at the Fairgraves fight - he doesn't do anything interesting yet. Finishing that has a big impact on a potential player's first hour or two of the game (as well as on races). Completing older content is as important as making new content. Thankfully, there are people working on both :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info