Revamped Weaver Fight

Bah, they did not hit that hard, never had problem with them spiders.
//Taurus1979
----------------
CPU: Intel i7-9700K.
GPU: RTX 3080 Aorus Master.
MEM: 32GB, 2666MHz, DDR4.
global rip incoming
Sweet, I can remove these random people playing default.

I mean uh...

Oh yeah, I'm going to guess Weaver has an AoE slow with webs or something.

Also, will any of the map spiders be getting an update too?
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Also, will any of the map spiders be getting an update too?

My understanding is that this fight is in at least one Map.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Kizo wrote:
"
We really hope you like spiders.

Not at all. Not even because of arachnophobia or anything; I'm just sick to death of people creating fantasy worlds in which anything can happen... then populating them with the same old tired creatures from well-worn fantasy or, worse yet, real life.

then stop playing games then.
jesus increasing the difficulty as if were not hard enough
softcores are going to love this shit since they love to die a lot
Last edited by Sammael on Aug 6, 2013, 11:41:22 PM
already done it in all dificulty, thx
"
D3izhistory wrote:
1st

really?

And I've wondered about these updates to this content, like the fire-breathing snakes in Act2. Why? Are these things that have always been planned and simply weren't finished? I would think that any of these things would be better placed in Act 4.
"
Mathies wrote:
And I've wondered about these updates to this content, like the fire-breathing snakes in Act2. Why? Are these things that have always been planned and simply weren't finished? I would think that any of these things would be better placed in Act 4.

Yes, they are parts that weren't finished. For example, look at the Fairgraves fight - he doesn't do anything interesting yet. Finishing that has a big impact on a potential player's first hour or two of the game (as well as on races). Completing older content is as important as making new content. Thankfully, there are people working on both :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Venomous Fangs

New skill for 11.5

Spoiler
Randomly Spits poisonous fangs in cone shaped area to enemies. 20% of Physical damage is converted into poison damage over 5 seconds.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info