Revamped Weaver Fight

"
Nycro wrote:
One of the hardest hitting minibosses needed a revamp? I really don't understand why.

I think it's more about making it a bit more interesting, weaver is underwhelming as it is.

Apparently people have huge concerns about the balance for a monster with a couple of skills rather than just a single boring attack. Don't worry about it too much, it may be a bit much to begin with, yeah, and so what?
On death: Splits in two smaller weavers spiders.
Bust a move!
Do GGG test their own game not only for easy multiplayer sessions but also rock-hard single player experience that I do? XD I hope the fight will not be to hard, Spiders seems to deal Chaos dmg and I never have enough chaos resists to feel save.
Yes, I play softcore but it still sucks hard to die, I jsut hate it and I would never ever want to just die through the game, I want flawless Victories and perfect wlkthrough the Acts, that's my personal challenge. Sadly many Bossmonsters in PoE don't agree with me... ^^"""
Just make her reflect all types of damage D:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
Do GGG test their own game not only for easy multiplayer sessions but also rock-hard single player experience that I do? XD I hope the fight will not be to hard, Spiders seems to deal Chaos dmg and I never have enough chaos resists to feel save.
Yes, I play softcore but it still sucks hard to die, I jsut hate it and I would never ever want to just die through the game, I want flawless Victories and perfect wlkthrough the Acts, that's my personal challenge. Sadly many Bossmonsters in PoE don't agree with me... ^^"""

Maybe get some chaos resist?
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
I hope we can get some optimization to be done. And possibly a change font size for loot, to prevent wall of text. Also, it would be nice if you do a map it is guaranteed to drop a map of the same level, to prevent running out of maps. Some of us are forced to buy maps since we can't get any higher. I've done 69's, gotten a 70 and then no higher. I've never done a 71 in my life(meaning myself actually having it and rolling it).
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
Please for the love of god do not let that be EK...

Dodge/Evasion users are already hard pressed with that fight as the Weaver hits like a truck to us. We have 0 HP/Regen to counter the Viper Strike. Were lucky if we can run out of the room after getting hit once with it and we are auto killed from 2 hits from the Weaver. EK would just be another slap in the face where we are basically forced to group up with other folks to kill the Weaver to complete story line.

Look the biggest problem with Evasion is that we have no damage reduction.. we could have 95% chance to dodge but it only takes 2 hits (sometimes 1 hit) to kill us. We dont have the HP like Armor and ES users have. EK a "spell" that we cannot dodge is just frikken insane. Trapped by little spiders and then spammed with an undodgeable spell? You make me hate my Evasion toons more an more every day.
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
I'm on board with the weaver changes.

I have to lol at the douchbag bitching about being a racer and how changing weaver will screw him over. You stated that the guy you're fighting with has a sense of entitlement when you are the one being entitled. You feel that those who don't race shouldn't get meaningful content because it makes racing harder. QQ more please.

Saying non racers don't fight her more than a few times is a joke. I have 3 full accounts as I am an altoholic. Bewteen all my chars and the fact that I run at least 1 race a day I've probably killed weaver 10x more than you have ... And she is a joke. Yes she can hit hard if your fighting her with 200 hp and 10% dmg reduction. But weather you kill her or not the fact still remains that the fight is boring as hell. Meaninful content > facerolling races any day of the week. Just ask blizzard ... their numbers are proof that making pandaland, carebear crap is not conducive to keeping their clientele.

Keep up the good work GGG. There's a ton of stuff I would like to see improved but the fact that you are always working towards a better game keeps me here.
wow, that weaver fight really is impressive atm. good work ggg.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
not sure why this was even an issue
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info