Revamped Weaver Fight

"
SlixSC wrote:

Well, you are wrong. This isn't a matter of opinion, I have done hundreds of races with different classes and ranged characters have an insanely hard time with Turbo Weaver because it's impossible to kite him given how fast he moves and attacks. You aren't even a racer so how the hell would you know?

Ranged in races has the inherent advantage of being ranged, but on Turbo you have the inherent disadvantage of being unable to kite and slower kill times than melee in general.

It definitely is a matter of not only opinion, but build, playstyle and luck too. I have played a few short term races (apart from my preference for longer term races, and generally I rush/underlevel until merciless), weaver has not once been a problem for me, with shit gear, shit luck, shit ping in turbo and as melee. Your mileage may vary.
Why are people even assuming a different Weaver fight = a harder Weaver fight? For all we know that ability will do less damage than one of her right clicks and take more time. Just because it's more interesting doesn't mean it will be tougher. Wouldn't be surprised if they tune down her right clicks when they give her new toys, too.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Can't wait to kill the bastard and having a million baby spiders spawn from its corpse. If that's the case I know which youtube video that inspired them xD
"
"
SlixSC wrote:

Well, you are wrong. This isn't a matter of opinion, I have done hundreds of races with different classes and ranged characters have an insanely hard time with Turbo Weaver because it's impossible to kite him given how fast he moves and attacks. You aren't even a racer so how the hell would you know?

Ranged in races has the inherent advantage of being ranged, but on Turbo you have the inherent disadvantage of being unable to kite and slower kill times than melee in general.

It definitely is a matter of not only opinion, but build, playstyle and luck too. I have played a few short term races (apart from my preference for longer term races, and generally I rush/underlevel until merciless), weaver has not once been a problem for me, with shit gear, shit luck, shit ping in turbo and as melee. Your mileage may vary.

You do realize that lying won't help your case? You may be unaware of this but people can actually check your race history.

http://poestatistics.com/users/mrmistermissedher/

"Done a number of turbo races in which I killed the weaver". Yeah, that number being ZERO.

So I'm pretty much done with this discussion, you evidently have no idea what you are talking about, so I'm really just wasting my time arguing with a liar.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Aug 7, 2013, 9:30:07 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
"
SlixSC wrote:

You do realize that lying won't help your case? You may be unaware of this but people can actually check your race history.

http://poestatistics.com/users/mrmistermissedher/

"Done a number of turbo races in which I killed the weaver". Yeah, that number being ZERO.

Alt account my friend, broken internet, also joined the race 1 hour late and that was one of my first short races ever, nor do I practice. Oh even better, did I play as a duelist there? Because if that's the case, it was LITERALLY just to prove something about leap slam to myself.

Other people may know me as flab.
"

Alt account my friend, broken internet, also joined the race 1 hour late and that was one of my first short races ever, nor do I practice. Other people may know me as flab.

http://poestatistics.com/users/flab/

Makes absolutely no difference. You haven't competed in any turbo races or killed the weaver on turbo. So you are still just a liar.
"
SlixSC wrote:
"

Alt account my friend, broken internet, also joined the race 1 hour late and that was one of my first short races ever, nor do I practice. Other people may know me as flab.

Makes absolutely no difference. You haven't competed in any turbo races or killed the weaver on turbo. So you are still just a liar.

Lord, now I bet I'm going to have to find someone with a screenshot of a CB turbo ladder or something?
"
"
SlixSC wrote:
"

Lord, now I bet I'm going to have to find someone with a screenshot of a CB turbo ladder or something?

Almost nobody played Closed Beta, what difference would that make? You are clearly uneducated in the topic we are discussing, you have wasted quite enough of my time now. Bye.
"
SlixSC wrote:

Almost nobody played Closed Beta, what difference would that make? You are clearly uneducated in the topic we are discussing, you have wasted quite enough of my time now. Bye.

So what, if I show you evidence that I ran through weaver in turbo on all difficulties, for instance, with an unstable 200+ ping as 2h melee and still had no issues with it. Clearly no difference, I still didn't fight weaver? Also, early game is easier now than it used to be.
I have a decoy totem I'll be just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info