Revamped Weaver Fight

"
sidtherat wrote:
if these are EK then there goes another thing on a long one-shot-bullshit-fight mechanic that slaps melee and can be ignored by ranged. well done. it is not like that list isnt long or anything

will you ever a) balance ranged vs melee? b) simply admit that melee is not the way this game is supposed to be played? because lets be honest most bullshit items in this game are for ranged (or sporkers.. nerf this shit please), most boss mechanics promote range, general farming speed promotes range, ability to stack iir/iiq (mandatory in this game!) promotes range etc etc.

will you ever do something about that or simply want us to find that on our own (like many other things in this game). dont count on any other donation until then. im very disappointed about place youve put melee into and the fact you pretend it is ok (oh and that HP nerf..)

Yes... THANK YOU Grinding Gear Games for making yet ANOTHER game where it is NO FUN to play as a MELEE character. You could at LEAST give the melee character a throwing hammer or mace? NO???
Then try in the 11.5 update to AT LEAST fix the DAMN, CRAPPY, DE-SYNCH problem as it makes the MELEE character even more LAME than it has already become !!!
"
pathfinder666 wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
if these are EK then there goes another thing on a long one-shot-bullshit-fight mechanic that slaps melee and can be ignored by ranged. well done. it is not like that list isnt long or anything

will you ever a) balance ranged vs melee? b) simply admit that melee is not the way this game is supposed to be played? because lets be honest most bullshit items in this game are for ranged (or sporkers.. nerf this shit please), most boss mechanics promote range, general farming speed promotes range, ability to stack iir/iiq (mandatory in this game!) promotes range etc etc.

will you ever do something about that or simply want us to find that on our own (like many other things in this game). dont count on any other donation until then. im very disappointed about place youve put melee into and the fact you pretend it is ok (oh and that HP nerf..)

Yes... THANK YOU Grinding Gear Games for making yet ANOTHER game where it is NO FUN to play as a MELEE character. You could at LEAST give the melee character a throwing hammer or mace? NO???
Then try in the 11.5 update to AT LEAST fix the DAMN, CRAPPY, DE-SYNCH problem as it makes the MELEE character even more LAME than it has already become !!!

well a trowing hammer would be ranged imo like ligthing strike that is not melee
You NeVeR StooD a CHanCe
ign:NoObDaMeRRRrE
There might be tactics to this fight now?

God forbid people have to possibly use a tactic that's outside of their builds comfort zone to kill a boss.

Now if they could, make the Dweller of the Deep hit a little harder / use glacial hammer as a skill and I think we would be on the right track.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
Last edited by Jackel6672 on Aug 7, 2013, 9:06:03 PM
"
Jackel6672 wrote:

God forbid people have to possibly use a tactic that's outside of their builds comfort zone to kill a boss.

Now if they could, make the Dweller of the Deep hit a little harder / use glacial hammer as a skill and I think we would be on the right track.

Lers be honest, this is an old school ARPG. The "tactics" go as far as stacking health and armor so he doesn't one shot you and running away if you get low or tping. Otherwise dps.
Fuck this game
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Also, will any of the map spiders be getting an update too?

My understanding is that this fight is in at least one Map.

Aw man I hope you're not talking about Hybrid Widow...she already flickers and vipers!

And she hits like a bloody truck...

Maybe getting shot by this stuff wont be as bad as getting jumped on though, just because it's new doesn't mean it's harder, you know.

Looking forward to this new patch! :D
Ign - Nef_Reave
"
Torquebow wrote:
"
Jackel6672 wrote:

Lers be honest, this is an old school ARPG. The "tactics" go as far as stacking health and armor so he doesn't one shot you and running away if you get low or tping. Otherwise dps.

The tactic is simple and the same as always Vs the Spider
Ranged: curse, put a totem and shoot from far
Melee: curse, face tank or place a decoy totem

Tactics should be like avoiding vaal smash and avoiding perpetius traps that’s called outplaying the opponent

The thing is, it is the physical damage that hurts the chaos is easy to counter so if the revamped is less physical because she will be auto attacking less and doing that EK thing more so that means a little more chaos damage and less physical it may be ok but still tactic is avoiding damage with skills and orb walking…
You NeVeR StooD a CHanCe
ign:NoObDaMeRRRrE
"
Torquebow wrote:
"
Jackel6672 wrote:

That is why I said "might". As far as this game goes, "tactics" could even mean using totems and other forms of support, where as before I would just walk up and 4 hit it with heavy strike.

I can probably still do the latter, but if I get damaged enough early on I may have to use an actual maneuver.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
"
pathfinder666 wrote:

I wonder if the useless caps will make this pathetic rant anymore likely for GGG to respond to this. Also, I can't wait for that MELEE THROWING WEAPON skill to come out like you are. Just can't wait. Wait.
Last edited by Svndeadlysns on Aug 8, 2013, 12:32:20 AM
Thank for you social-screen-banner fix, that was seriously bugging me. Much love!
BLAMT!
Last edited by Zelpo on Aug 8, 2013, 2:00:09 AM
"
pathfinder666 wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

shut up and grow a pair, you can finish the game and map as melee, you just suck.

and throwing hammer melee, lmao

"
NefariousJosh wrote:
And she hits like a bloody truck...

Maybe getting shot by this stuff wont be as bad as getting jumped on though, just because it's new doesn't mean it's harder, you know.

Looking forward to this new patch! :D

I have a secret when fighting the spider. Its called chaos res + regen and armor, endurance charges, granite, all mixed with enfeeble on top. Sometimes I used this awesome skill called decoy totem too. SHHHHHH dont tell nobody n00p!

"
Jackel6672 wrote:

Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Aug 8, 2013, 2:46:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info