Revamped Weaver Fight

"
Chris wrote:
the fight includes a few new surprises

I hope that the big spider splits into little spiders when it dies, or it spawns eggs that hatch into mini spiders.
i hope the spider uses vulnerability or temp chains before ;D
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Last edited by Xtreemer on Aug 7, 2013, 2:54:58 PM
Harder is better, keep it coming GGG.
SOTWGUILD.COM
"
Bishop120 wrote:
Please for the love of god do not let that be EK...

Dodge/Evasion users are already hard pressed with that fight as the Weaver hits like a truck to us. We have 0 HP/Regen to counter the Viper Strike. Were lucky if we can run out of the room after getting hit once with it and we are auto killed from 2 hits from the Weaver. EK would just be another slap in the face where we are basically forced to group up with other folks to kill the Weaver to complete story line.

Look the biggest problem with Evasion is that we have no damage reduction.. we could have 95% chance to dodge but it only takes 2 hits (sometimes 1 hit) to kill us. We dont have the HP like Armor and ES users have. EK a "spell" that we cannot dodge is just frikken insane. Trapped by little spiders and then spammed with an undodgeable spell? You make me hate my Evasion toons more an more every day.

That's the reason why you go hybrid evasion/armour and not pure evasion...
and you always need a lot of hp, on every build that should be able to survive ;)
u cant expect to be immortal with pure evasion and some hp nodes Oo
Last edited by Ryouko on Aug 7, 2013, 3:52:44 PM
"
"
Chris wrote:
the fight includes a few new surprises

I hope that the big spider splits into little spiders when it dies, or it spawns eggs that hatch into mini spiders.

Never seen before and really innovative.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
you better add that effect to the shop

at the same price of EK stars if possible
I disapprove with this buff. Is this another melee buff?, she hits hard with physical damage and then she has chaos damage over time. I have 4.8k hp 23% chaos resist flat (I use AR+chaos pot) 13k+AR at lv 82 and I know if I make a bad move I can die instantly to her I actually figth her with a tp up all the time to be safe, now what I have to skip her.

If someone needed a buff it was Perpetius not the Spider, he is predictable has low damage he is not scary as he used to be How can u nerf PERPETIUS to that weakness
You NeVeR StooD a CHanCe
ign:NoObDaMeRRRrE
Last edited by UgOs on Aug 7, 2013, 6:40:10 PM
This looks cool! the weaver fight is dull as heck right now :/
meh, new variables! thx
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Fluffhead wrote:

Maybe get some chaos resist?

If it would be easy to get CR in PoE I would have enough of it I guess. ;) But as long as CR is not part of "Elemental Resists" I see no cheap or easy way to get chaos resist, except maybe one weird passive skill that I will not use. :D

P.S.: what are actualy "Eternal Knives" in detail? Neveer used this skill so far, anything special about it?

"
Synner wrote:
Harder is better, keep it coming GGG.

Let me guess, you only play in groups? ^^
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Aug 7, 2013, 8:11:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info