Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

I think everyone should have been given a respec seeing as the tree and mechanics have changed surrounding an area that previously no one in there right mind was speccing into. Its open beta and the devs are testing stuff, if they want us to test stuff too it shouldnt come at the price of weeks of our time farming regrets.

Im fundamentally against the idea of giving full respecs whenever people want, but in a game that is constantly changing where it takes so much of peoples time to try out a single build if you want people to actually try out a bunch of stuff and feel motivated to level new characters you have to give people respecs now and then. You want people to actually try different stuff out and not end up with literally 100s of hours invested in characters that they might as well delete now. What motivation do I have right now to level a new character after deleting one with 370 hours on the clock? What motivation do I have to spend possibly up to 3 weeks farming enough crap to get the regrets for a full respec?

Im someone whos been willing to put an unthinkable amount of time into this game and will potentially carry on doing so, god help anyone remotely casual who wants to try out some stuff cause I cant even see a way over the unimaginable amount of trivial shit farming I have to do to get my characters, gear and maps in order. Demotivating, daunting prospect. You can fuse a 4 link with 1 fuse, done it loads of times. It can also take 5 hours farming just to get enough orbs to vendor up fusing to 4 link your bloody hat on another day, the time involved to try out anything is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.
Love the dual attachment / skins thing!

One thing, can you please optimise them so they don't clip each other?

Still, bought firey visage + demon horns to test :D

*edit* And love it - even clipping, it looks kind of cool!
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Last edited by Glorious_Lord_Seiryu on Jul 16, 2013, 8:01:22 AM
Does the extra gore effect work with totems?
Extra gore incoming! :D
I don't get some people flamin over respecs out of the LAST part of their tree build.
Is it that hard to put in some Regrets yourself? Cut the guys at GGG some slack will ya
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Promo1987 on Jul 16, 2013, 8:06:01 AM
Twitch stream 496+ quality when I set it to 720. Goes really grainy after a while.
Yeah my quality also looks bad. Numbers cant be read, items same.
While login from xsplit or so, quality is fine. But login from PoE causes very bad quality atm.
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
Promo1987 wrote:
I don't get some people flamin over respecs out of the LAST part of their tree build.
Is it that hard to put in some Regrets yourself? Cut the guys at GGG some slack will ya

It's not hard to put in the regrets, it is however not a cost I as a customer should have to take because of a redesign.

What if they had moved IR up to Inner Force(not realistic I know), would you still say it's fine then when the player has to regret 16 points?

The fact remains that the target of my pathway was moved and as such I should at the very least be refunded the pathway points.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
ncredible wrote:
im using win 7 and i cant even stream after i press start stream it load up and it says ready to stream -.-

Same for me! i klick start stream and after the loading procces it says stop stream in 1 second then it says start stream again... any1 know how to fix this?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/466082

GGG plz read ↑this↑ post about the twitch streaming issue!
Last edited by tyvar1 on Jul 16, 2013, 8:41:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info