Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

"
Zoen wrote:
Once again, refer to the patch notes. If the tree was changed to where a node you had allocated became disconnected from the rest of your allocate nodes, you were given a respec. They never said they would give you a respec if a node you allocated in was moved closer and still left attached to the rest of the nodes you had allocated. Heck, a Ranger could've pretty much went around the outside path of their starting area and not gotten a respec because the nodes they put points in were still connected to their path.

You are now coming off as "being entitled" by this point just because you actually have to use a few Orbs of Regret. It's just getting more and more painful...

I'm arguing to have the policy changed...I know what the policy is. I'm also only arguing for a partial refund, or the better solution X amount of refund points based on how the tree is changed.

It's fine though, you think that the guy that goes out of he's way to get a major passive like Inner Force should fund he's own respec just because it's moved to something connected to he's path, but the guy who happened to pass by the 'correct' passive that got disconnected should get a full respec even though both are negatively affected by the tree re-design.

We simply disagree on what's fair end good policy towards the affected players, no amount of arguing will change that I think. I just hope you and others are affected in the worst possible way next time around so you might see that it is an actual issue.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Actually you destroyed my 1. and right now only char > 65 with your nerf to iron Reflexes.

And I actually don`t got the point why I don't got the option to change my characterm, after you made it totally unviable for endgame.

First time i logged off frustrated from your game GGG.
I still consider these changes as balancing in BETA state of the game. So nerfs are expected. For future, i hope these basic balancing changes will be taken more delicately and just for balancing buffs to other parts of the game.

Gore Effect looks amazing!

Not sure if i should buy it rightaway or wait for more awesome death effects. Gore effect work with Bows? Split arrow blood fun? Dexter would be yelly
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Not playing anymore until CI gets reverted.

Thanks for ruining my game.
IGN: Cyanyx
Love the twitch icon on the ladder!
Feel like it gets the lesser known PoE streamers out there.

Also like how the stream pops up at the top of the ladder when you click one.

Nice feature!!

<3 GGG
Why so much QQ. No Im just here to talk shit. I play on a shitty laptop and enjoy everything. My Ranger got the respec and even if she didn't it is what it is. Simple.
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info