Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

"
Chris wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
How about the fact that I have a pathway of points leading to nothing and no respec...

As far as we can see, your tree is still valid under the new layout. Only trees that became impossible were refunded (like normal).

Valid sure...making sense? Not in a million years.

In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jul 15, 2013, 11:27:22 PM
Please do a fan meet in Dunedin! I'm sure the Computer Science division of the Otago University would love to have you guys give a talk on indie gaming development. (Plus I'm keen to meet GGG)
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
How about the fact that I have a pathway of points leading to nothing and no respec...

As far as we can see, your tree is still valid under the new layout. Only trees that became impossible were refunded (like normal).

Valid sure...making sense? Not in a million years.

/facepalm

What could it possibly hurt to give respecs? Especially considering the game is still in "beta". Even if their passive positions weren't changed, simply changing the tree can mess up peoples planned builds.

Stop being so senselessly stubnorn and give people a respec when you mess their tree up.
"
Chris wrote:
It's the same type of respec as what happened with the Duelist tree change. The only time we've ever given out global respecs during Open Beta was with 0.11.0.

Ah, my bad then as I just checked most of my characters, and all of them so far have received respecs except the ones that still have not yet refunded from the previous respec.

Thanks Chris!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Hi. I'm getting an error after the game patched and can no longer load PoE.

Is there something I can do?

OS is windows XP home

Wasn't sure whether it was appropriate to PM you Chris since you probably get flooded, but I would loooove to come to the Melbourne meetup.
◕ ‿ ◕
"

OS is windows XP home

They're working on it -- appears to be an XP-only issue.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/465963
"

OS is windows XP home

i have exactly the same error ;[ waiting for hotfix
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Thank you! Sorry for spamming unnecessarily, GGG!

It's comforting to know it's not just me :)
"

OS is windows XP home

We'll have a fix for this up ASAP!

"
Keevy wrote:
Wasn't sure whether it was appropriate to PM you Chris since you probably get flooded, but I would loooove to come to the Melbourne meetup.

Yep, please do email me (chris@grindinggear.com).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info