Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

The long-awaited Extra Gore cosmetic microtransaction is finally here. As frequently requested, it can stack with other visual weapon effects. Thanks again for the generous support!

We have about 20 people lined up for a fan meetup in Melbourne (Australia) on Saturday evening. I'll be sending out details on the location/time a day or so beforehand. Let me know if you're keen to join us. We may have some exclusive stuff to give away :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Really a meetup? Im in Melbourne! That would be awesome
IGN - Mutt_
Can't wait to see the reflect deaths!
IGN: Aux
How about the fact that I have a pathway of points leading to nothing and no respec...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Time to rebuild my evasion ranger, gl all with rebuilds, Personally evasion right now is quite nice (personal opinion from testing it in alpha)... it may even be a little too strong with really high end gear...
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Just 2 more hours of work and I'll be home to download the new patch. Patch was great with all the new changes. I don't know why people are complaining so much about CI being nerfed. It wasn't even that bad tbh. Anyways keep up the great work GGG. STOP ADDING THESE COSMETICS EFFECTS!! Running low on my coins...
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Jul 15, 2013, 11:21:50 PM
still downloading patch at really bad speed...
started immediatley after downtime..
I'm that Morty guy.
Hope you folks enjoy the meetup; wish I could be there to shake some hands!

I am somewhat disgruntled that respecs weren't given out, as it was a pretty significant change to the tree akin to the duelist respec.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Keen on the Melbourne meetup
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
Redblade wrote:
How about the fact that I have a pathway of points leading to nothing and no respec...

As far as we can see, your tree is still valid under the new layout. Only trees that became impossible were refunded (like normal).

"
Spikey00 wrote:
I am somewhat disgruntled that respecs weren't given out, as it was a pretty significant change to the tree akin to the duelist respec.

It's the same type of respec as what happened with the Duelist tree change. The only time we've ever given out global respecs during Open Beta was with 0.11.0.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 15, 2013, 11:22:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info