Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

Thank you for the top game & tech service, Chris :)
Guessing the lack of reply means I'm taking the 6 regret cost (2 characters) for your redesign, can't say that I'm a happy customer at this point.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Feedback 0.11.2 :

I wanna highlight the change made to dexterity related evasion & Iron Reflexes, as a point blank lightning strike ranger.

It made my ranger go from somewhat tanky (5K armor, 3400 HP, level 69, city of sarn - 5900 DPS) to somewhat glass cannon (3,7K armor - 3600 HP, 6600 DPS). I don't really feel like it was the goal, it doesn't affect CI based characters, and makes IR more attractive to ES based characters compared to dex based characters. Now, dexterity has no value at all for IR characters (at all).

Even tho I have more damage now, I'm less tanky with the patch now (yes, less tanky overall because 1300 armor loss is heavier than 200 HP bonus honestly).

That's a problem, because I really prefer having slightly less damage with higher survivability as a Hardcore league melee player (onslaught). That patch really hurts my character more than it helps her. Please consider removing this change, or changing it with like 50% of the evasion involved in dexterity isn't applied to IR or something because you guys at GGG have to realise this :

With this patch, STR = HP. INT = ES. DEX = Nothing if you're IR based. And because almost all the rangers and duelists in hardcore are armor based, they pick Iron Reflexes.

That hurts even more melee characters. The last big patch was meant to buff armor & melee characters. But this change related to dex hurts melee characters really hard since they lose like 20% of their armor if they are dex/IR, aka rangers & duelists. Armor has more value with melee characters.

I don't feel safe anymore on this Ranger.

Thanks for reading
Can we blame Twitch for the game no longer working on XP? Let's blame Twitch.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
CI already has enough disadvantage: You get stunned by anything that touches you and freeze/shock/burn/bleed are lethal.

Then why we loose some ES now??
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
fkxShadow wrote:
CI already has enough disadvantage: You get stunned by anything that touches you and freeze/shock/burn/bleed are lethal.

CI is borderline OP compared to HP atm. Especially ranged CI compared to melee HP builds.
Also, most well thought out CI builds get unwavering stance and some cheap unique that negates them being frozen. The only thing I really agree on is shock/burn which can be dispelled with a pot.

The IR nerf was a bad idea and it will blow up in their faces soon enough. Just checked to see how much armour I lost.. It's safe to say i'm not playing that char again. I'll just roll CI till that is nerfed and melee is finally up to par.

Twitch.tv integration:

1. Even if I set the stream option to 720p, Twitch registers it at 384p, it's randomly choppy and somewhat low quality.
2. It does put a lot less stress on my CPU compared to other streaming software.
3. It actually blocks front-window programs from being captured, so I can open a page to check information without it being streamed.
4. Twitch chat doesn't work. Sending 1 message generates "lost connection, reconnecting to chat", and any other message thereafter doesn't get sent, nor do any messages go/come through.

And before anyone tries to comment on my bandwidth for #1, integrated Twitch tries to use 1266 kbps bandwidth, whereas I can use 1024 kbps bitrate for video and 128 kbps bitrate for audio (slightly less total) and have higher quality output that actually reads at 720p and isn't choppy.

I'm sure it'll get better in time, which is why this is feedback in hopes to get it to that improved state.
"
Vandenreich wrote:
"
fkxShadow wrote:

CI is borderline OP compared to HP atm. Especially ranged CI compared to melee HP builds.
Also, most well thought out CI builds get unwavering stance and some cheap unique that negates them being frozen. The only thing I really agree on is shock/burn which can be dispelled with a pot.

The IR nerf was a bad idea and it will blow up in their faces soon enough. Just checked to see how much armour I lost.. It's safe to say i'm not playing that char again. I'll just roll CI till that is nerfed and melee is finally up to par.

Life/Melee characters not OP? Then why I have a Marauder friend who reached lvl 90 in May?

In Standard league, 21.63 % of ranked players are Marauders.
Most rangers are Life based too, and they are 19.4 %.
By comparison, there is only 9.87 % of Shadows...

Then Life looks totally OP. Melee too.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jul 16, 2013, 12:38:08 AM
Can a Windows XP user confirm that they can launch the game now after 0.11.2b has been deployed?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
im using win 7 and i cant even stream after i press start stream it load up and it says ready to stream -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info