Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

The long-awaited Extra Gore cosmetic microtransaction is finally here. As frequently requested, it can stack with other visual weapon effects. Thanks again for the generous support!

We have about 20 people lined up for a fan meetup in Melbourne (Australia) on Saturday evening. I'll be sending out details on the location/time a day or so beforehand. Let me know if you're keen to join us. We may have some exclusive stuff to give away :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Redblade wrote:
How about the fact that I have a pathway of points leading to nothing and no respec...

As far as we can see, your tree is still valid under the new layout. Only trees that became impossible were refunded (like normal).

"
Spikey00 wrote:
I am somewhat disgruntled that respecs weren't given out, as it was a pretty significant change to the tree akin to the duelist respec.

It's the same type of respec as what happened with the Duelist tree change. The only time we've ever given out global respecs during Open Beta was with 0.11.0.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 15, 2013, 11:22:20 PM
"
Hi. I'm getting an error after the game patched and can no longer load PoE.

Is there something I can do?

OS is windows XP home

We'll have a fix for this up ASAP!

"
Keevy wrote:
Wasn't sure whether it was appropriate to PM you Chris since you probably get flooded, but I would loooove to come to the Melbourne meetup.

Yep, please do email me (chris@grindinggear.com).
Can a Windows XP user confirm that they can launch the game now after 0.11.2b has been deployed?
"
Vrzalik wrote:
I don´t agree with posibility to buy extra gore ( microtransactions)! Why? It is destroying uniques (Carnage Heart)!

The gore microtransaction can be used on weapons, along with a weapon effect and all instances of 'Extra Gore' from items also stack with the gore micro effect, so you get even more Gore than before! :)

EDIT BY CHRIS: Henry is mistaken, unfortunately.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Vrzalik wrote:
I don´t agree with posibility to buy extra gore ( microtransactions)! Why? It is destroying uniques (Carnage Heart)!

The gore microtransaction can be used on weapons, along with a weapon effect and all instances of 'Extra Gore' from items also stack with the gore micro effect, so you get even more Gore than before! :)

As far as I am aware this is incorrect - Extra Gore is boolean and only one instance can affect you at a time. It stacks visually with weapon effects, but not with other instances of Extra Gore from uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info