Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

hum...

I think I have an issue with the respec : My tree doesn't make sense any more :

By the way, thanks for the good work GGG, maybe more people will play ranger now...

Ooops... Forget that : The skill tree is reseted after you log in :p
Last edited by Yamoy on Jul 16, 2013, 2:46:50 AM
When will you guys from GGG come to sweden :p
Anyway really nice patch and the ranger side of the tree looks yummy :D
"
Chris wrote:
Can a Windows XP user confirm that they can launch the game now after 0.11.2b has been deployed?

Yes, I'm using Windows XP Professional 32-bit and the game launches properly.

Today I patched my client first after 0.11.2b has been deployed though, so I didn't encounter that problem with launching the game after 0.11.2.

But as an user of Windows XP I confirm - I can launch the game without any problem.
Just bought the crown, looks hilariously good.
The ranger part of the tree looks awesome. The IR nerf i still think is unnecessary, but its not that big. I went from 4200 to 3400 like loosing a good chestplate but the damage reduction is still at good levels.
"
Chris wrote:
Can a Windows XP user confirm that they can launch the game now after 0.11.2b has been deployed?

All good for me now. Thank you!

Meant to post sooner, but I got caught up in playing. Sorry :)
I love the stream integration. By streaming directly through PoE I used to get an FPS drop down to 30. Now I can easily stay at 45 FPS. Not educated enough in these things to completely understand them but I'm sure it has something to do with it.
I tried starting to stream and the game instantly hanged. Anybody needs dump files?
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
How about the fact that I have a pathway of points leading to nothing and no respec...

As far as we can see, your tree is still valid under the new layout. Only trees that became impossible were refunded (like normal).

Valid sure...making sense? Not in a million years.

I have exactly the same thing.

Guys Im am seriously fucked off Ive been left with a character who has a fucked tree like this and no respec, wtf is going on?!?!?!

How can you fuck a characters build and not give a respec? Extremely fucking pissed off right now. Im not going to level another duelist to fix the fact this one is fucked, 8 characters over lvl77 Im so sick of levelling new characters and now youre making me relevel a duelist to 77 whos build doesnt make any fucking sense anymore? Are you serious?

Fuck.
Just have some patience and describe your problem politely. I'm sure they'll give you the respec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info