0.11.2 Patch Notes

Is there any good reason to go Life instead of CI? I mean... just nullifying one type of damage seems as good a reason as any to go CI.
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
Is there any good reason to go Life instead of CI? I mean... just nullifying one type of damage seems as good a reason as any to go CI.

i guess the only good reason would be if you wanted a challange
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"

Power creep, brother. Better to bring something down a notch to bring balance than shove the weaker one up -- AS LONG AS the weaker one was already close to viable, which I feel evasion was.

To be fair, I've seen you say time and time again that you don't particularly care to play high level characters and you'd rather roll new ones. Your uniques seem to support this. That's cool, but it makes me question your credentials when it comes to making a statement like "evasion was already close to viable."

Is/was IR OP on a level 40 duelist? Yeah. It was. Is/was IR OP on a melee character trying to solo maps? Nope. It was a requirement. You can have evasion capped and with the current obtainable hitpoints you are still going to be 1 shotted by certain map boss crits.

What it really works out to be is just another reason to play ranged and not to play melee.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Damage reflection has been reworked. All forms of damage mitigation should now work against it.

Does this mean Arctic Armour now works for reflected fire and physical dmg?
"

bloodmagic ;)
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me
nice big update.

I for the life of me will never get twitch. why watch other people play games? just don't get it. I get watching short videos for how a skill is performed but watching someone do a race? ugh.

Anyhow, good to see the updates coming. Wonder what the uniques will be this time
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
So... we getting patch before the race starts or after the race?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
So much butt hurt in this thread.

Great patch, every part of it.
This is going to make my phy dmg hybrid shadow really fun to keep leveling up.

And gore effect. xD

Great work GGG. Keep it up, moving in the right direction!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
Power creep, brother. Better to bring something down a notch to bring balance than shove the weaker one up -- AS LONG AS the weaker one was already close to viable, which I feel evasion was.

IR has been problematic from the start. You know well how I and many others feel about it.

Were I a heavy armour user, I'd be annoyed at the fact that squishy evaders could, with a click of a button, exceed my armour or at least compete with it.

This is likely no longer the case.

No, give me a game even 7s over unsteady 9s anyday. Once you make them 9s, they're so much harder to balance and tweak. Increasing the efficacy of true evasion without looking at the supremacy of IR could have painted GGG into a corner.

Well, my best alternative to recovering armor back from IR balance would be to get more % block chance nodes, which I already got 45% on it (BoR gives me 15% on default, shield 28%, and one 2% block chance node), and get a couple more endurance charges to increase my % estimated phys reduction since BoR give me 10% of proc endurance charge out of my % block chance. Aiming to get 60%+ block chance, to frequently block more, and proc endurance charges as well.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 15, 2013, 7:22:32 PM
"
Startkabels wrote:
(...)"only 2 bullets contain changes to ES."
Oh and by complaining about the minor changes to a few ES nodes of which 3 of them the ones behind CI, you are just verifying that you are indeed a boring and brainless copycat :)

That minor "modification" change words from Used to useless LoL...
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Jul 15, 2013, 7:17:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info