0.11.2 Patch Notes

"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
GOONK wrote:
(...)

im sick of everyone crying about this patch, try thinking outside the box for once instead of just relying on your ES pool to carry you through the game.

I am just sick to change my biuld evry time patch come out you know HOW many hours i spend ON MAAKING STUFF?????????????????????????????????
And now it is SHIT and i am sure that i cant go now on maps...
2k es on map yeah that gonna be funn Shoot RRUNNNNNNNN shoot RUNNNNNNNNNN...

Make iron reflexes near Witch or Templar or Shadow...
Why rangers have so big notes like this for youre self...
15% to attack speed near bloodmagic and immune to stun, COME ON and ES gets LOWE and lower make me angry that people playin ranger say SHIT like this!!!

When i wanna 15% to cast speed i get 3%,3%,3% 2,2,6% ! and 6 points go on this... And you spend just ONE...
Meybe we gonna do this and you start to cry when you need to spend 6 point just to have 15% more to speed or 20 point just to have iron reflexes.

I dare you going on hc having 3k hp on map 80% level 74... AND NOT be angry... when first mob kills you ...
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
GOONK wrote:
Hey, GGG you change skills for balance, and massup anyone build.

Do you feel happy?

If you dont care about people leaving the game just give them full respec.

It;s not our fail, it's YOUR!

and stop nerfing stuff, it hurt more then help!

You should learn it by now don't go wrong way! please look back at what you have done!

im sick of everyone crying about this patch, try thinking outside the box for once instead of just relying on your ES pool to carry you through the game.

This.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Comon GGG get the patching going ! ah nvm geeks morning is around 3 on the day -_-
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
My biggest problem with the mini nerfs in these type of patches is that they drop within 24-48 hours of the patch notes being released. If you are on holiday from school or unemployed and you can play 12 hours a day, it's not really a big deal. I'm not judging, I wish to God I could still play like that, but I can't. I'm stuck with only a couple hours a day. When a patch hits that sets my character back 16 hours, that can easily be an entire week of my playing time.

You can say " oh 8% isn't that big of deal, you can overcome it," you are right, I can. The thing that makes me unhappy is that I spent all this time planning out my build, and then virtually over night am sent back a week worth of playing. It's not really any different than when someone who can play all the time loses a character to desynch. They lose a week or more.

If you are playing in a hardcore league, CI isn't something you can just grab. You have to take a lot of life nodes and then spec into it later. I've got several level 60 onslaught characters and they are all a long way from even being able to spec into CI, because with their current ES (including discipline and 10+ ES nodes) they are still sitting at less than 2,000 energy shield because of not being able to find gear. I like the challenge, but at some point changes like this - that really affect the people who CAN NOT play 6+ hours a day - are going to start driving people to RMT. I don't really care what other people do, until it affects me, and RMT has a significant effect on me with the way this economy works and the trading system.

The TWITCH stuff. I couldn't care less about it, but it seems like quite a few people do, so I guess it's a net positive. If it gets more people to play this game (something I greatly doubt as there are already a ton of streamers, this just dilutes the pool), then it is definitely a good thing. My problem with it is the time spent developing it when the trade system is still entirely broken. I understand that it is a web based thing, but isn't the ability to trade items through the forums also a web based thing? Isn't that more important to get working first?

I genuinely love this game, but at some point it starts to become less and less viable for me to play it. That's just a simple fact of life with a demanding job and real bills to pay. You can come at me all you want with the "Quit QQ'ing noob" you want, but it won't change that fact, and I am certainly not alone in being in the situation that I am in. The game is already 'rigged' in that 5% of the population controls over 95% of the wealth. I can deal with that. When more arbitrary obstacles start getting thrown in my way that affect me, but again not really that top 5% who are running around in 800-1K ES Regalias, it really does take away a bit of the shine for me.

Have at it.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Toxic999 wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
GOONK wrote:
(...)

I am just sick to change my biuld evry time patch come out you know HOW many hours i spend ON MAAKING STUFF?????????????????????????????????
And now it is SHIT and i am sure that i cant go now on maps...
2k es on map yeah that gonna be funn Shoot RRUNNNNNNNN shoot RUNNNNNNNNNN...

Make iron reflexes near Witch or Templar or Shadow...
Why rangers have so big notes like this for youre self...
15% to attack speed near bloodmagic and immune to stun, COME ON and ES gets LOWE and lower make me angry that people playin ranger say SHIT like this!!!

When i wanna 15% to cast speed i get 3%,3%,3% 2,2,6% ! and 6 points go on this... And you spend just ONE...
Meybe we gonna do this and you start to cry when you need to spend 6 point just to have 15% more to speed or 20 point just to have iron reflexes.

I dare you going on hc having 3k hp on map 80% level 74... AND NOT be angry... when first mob kills you ...

my connection doesnt allow me to play HC so i cant comment there, but are you telling me you have 2k ES WITH CI and you expect to do maps???? LOL.... GL with that
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
dogigy wrote:
Can you guys please explain why you are nerfing the ES after CI please? i have a 600 chest and a 500 shield but that isnt ehough for the 72+maps why are you nerfing them?

Because some life based guys are jealous and don't understand that CI isn't so easy and need lots of passive points too. Then GGG is nerfing it.
As they stay life based, they probably know CI isn't so OP. And anyway, that don't make them better...
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jul 15, 2013, 6:03:48 PM
what a passive skill you need to take to get a respectable?
Now I don't want to make any judgment here, but can only understand this if an announcement about life melee buffs will be posted next (hint)
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 15, 2013, 7:00:02 PM
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
dogigy wrote:
Can you guys please explain why you are nerfing the ES after CI please? i have a 600 chest and a 500 shield but that isnt ehough for the 72+maps why are you nerfing them?

Because some life based guys are jealous and don't understand that CI isn't so easy and need lots of passive points too. Then GGG is nerfing it.
As they stay life based, they probably know CI isn't so OP. And anyway, that don't make them better...

^ Exactly and most life based ppl are only looking at the pool values and making judgments off of that along... es does not equal hp 1:1

95% of hp builds have regen and utilize hp pot spam then you add in the fact that most hp builds have additional defenses such as 10K+ armor while their es counterparts usually have nothing more then block % due to passive tree layout.. this is why hp based builds can not really understand what CI really entails and thus have this false understanding that 5k es = 5k hp...

Last edited by Greenbake on Jul 15, 2013, 6:16:51 PM
"

"
Necrogue wrote:
Why are people saying Vaal Pact with CI is op? Life builds can get it too but always choose potions. Maybe they should nerf insta life pots so more life builds go vaal pact :-P

is this guy for real or what? still stuck in cruel on first toon or something?

It looks like this little troll is still sore from the flogging he received earlier :-D
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Jul 15, 2013, 6:25:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info