0.11.2 Patch Notes

Nothing to complain. Extra Gore weapon effect, my wallet's already open.
Fact after 41 pages.

You still will have way more Es than life.Nuff said.People will always qq in any change.

Ps.You know all of you are part of a beta right?Where changes and other things happen,right?

Oh you didnt.

Ok

Bye bye desync!
We can fix this,start topics about how much Life is too op, and keep crying about it.

How life has increase overall regen and regens while fight mobs, how easy it is to get stupid high hp regen etc...

Then one day they will nerf hp just like they nerfed CI, then we all win.
when we all suck, game will be balanced.
Last edited by BlindSinner on Jul 15, 2013, 6:21:17 PM
"
Qarl wrote:

• The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.
  • Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.
  • Iron Reflexes now no longer includes your Dexterity bonus to Evasion from your Evasion before it is converted to Armour.

So CI gets crapped on some more, as if the ES nerf didn't hurt enough, and all this is because GGG screwed up on gear so instead of making the rich players work harder by nerfing the high end existing gear they screw over the poorer characters. Stead of screwing over the general player why don't you deal with the real issue, players abusing blood magic mechanics with gear to load up auras and create fake low health builds using uniques that were not intended to be used that way, or maybe you need to hear with the reality of Kaoms and nerf the chest to 800hp instead of 1000. Perhaps you could lower the upper limit on ES chest pieces. Instead of removing the dex bonus, why not simply change it to only recognize 50% of your Dex.

I love the game, and I love the new Ranger changes, but I am really tired of GGG not dealing with the gorilla in the room, and instead punishing the majority of players. Just because some streamer (and I am not picking on Krip here) figures out how to manipulate the mechanics, does not mean you punish everyone.
--- Neroon "Love is a form of Insanity"

IGN Standard: Caernavon, Cassius__Clay, Lictor_Severian
IGN Anarchy: I_Think_Were_Alone_Now, CrystalBluePersuasion, Citizen_Gkar
"
elwindakos wrote:
Fact after 41 pages.

You still will have way more Es than life.Nuff said.People will always qq in any change.

Ps.You know all of you are part of a beta right?Where changes and other things happen,right?

Oh you didnt.

Ok

yep this directly proves my point in previous page post... ES DOES NOT EQUAL HP 1:1.. "nuff said"
For me it is now more attractive to play as a life based melee ranger then playing as a Marauder or Templar!
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
my connection doesnt allow me to play HC so i cant comment there, but are you telling me you have 2k ES WITH CI and you expect to do maps???? LOL.... GL with that

I Got shit chest shit glowes shit buts spend like 500 orbs on this and i was not having funn playing maps I GOT 2k ES AND play maps level 70 and only die due to desync. One map took my like 30 min and i was always struggle.

2 handed weapon use, NOT evry one can BUY or FIND stuff like 700+ es chest...

And thats 4 notes ARE EVRYTHING for me...

here you go find me more points to spend on es (dont cost me cast speed mana, mana reg, critical chance, dmg or life reg, all this is the crucial for work. )

81 level templar FireBall caster gl...

"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
tiny nerf to energy shield.. but no tiny buff to hp maybe??
"
"
Zaanus wrote:

Pre patch
Evasion: 5
IR: 9

Now they're both 7s

Great...

Looks like....BALANCE to me.

The other alternative would had been to increase Evasion to 9, and IR be left alone, or at least dropped to 8. The mechanic behind Evasion was always a delicate matter. Hopefully, this patch makes Evasion more sought after, for the sake of dodging everything thrown at you.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 15, 2013, 6:30:54 PM
To all the brainless whining CI build copycats and ES stacking squares: This patch contains 28 bullets of changes in the passive tree, only 2 bullets contain changes to ES.

1) The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.

2) Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

If you take a good look at the vision behind these balance changes you can easily see that they are still aiming for making melee style more attractive.
You are looking mainly at improvements for armor, life and melee damage. Yes the Nerf to IR is not, but it was needed. IR was better then pure armor...

I just hope that the Marauder and Templar are next and am wondering what they will do with those life nodes there.

They are right to nerf ES/CI, go play a life based strength aligned character and you will find out yourself. They've made the first step by improving armor but the followed nerfs to life sucked. Actually life needed to be buffed and now the Marauder and the Templar need OP life nodes.

Oh and by complaining about the minor changes to a few ES nodes of which 3 of them the ones behind CI, you are just verifying that you are indeed a boring and brainless copycat :)
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 15, 2013, 6:45:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info