0.11.2 Patch Notes

"
Startkabels wrote:
Oh and by complaining about the minor changes to a few ES nodes of which 3 of them the ones behind CI, you are just verifying that you are indeed a boring and brainless copycat :)

And you Sir are clueless
--- Neroon "Love is a form of Insanity"

IGN Standard: Caernavon, Cassius__Clay, Lictor_Severian
IGN Anarchy: I_Think_Were_Alone_Now, CrystalBluePersuasion, Citizen_Gkar
"
elwindakos wrote:
Fact after 41 pages.

You still will have way more Es than life.Nuff said.People will always qq in any change.

Ps.You know all of you are part of a beta right?Where changes and other things happen,right?

Oh you didnt.

Ok

one day, people will realize that you can obtain a higher eHP with es/life gear by not going ci. Takes better gear, but wins out
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
i thought the patch would be up by now? isn't New Zealand morning time around now in US?
@Thydel/Jarrhia/Redthj
Tuesday morning's almost over in New Zealand! Where's the patch?
CI player can reduce damage?CI player can evade?ES is only a beautiful data!
Well no patch for at-least another 2 hours, since they didn't patch before the race they won't patch during the race.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Pleez post new skill tree! ahhhhhh to much anticipation! Must fiddle with new builds.
Too much of anything is bad, but too much Path of Exile is barely enough.
Awesome, looking forward to it.
Not sure if they realized but the popular streamers are not going to use the integrated version. Not sure even why this was on the priority list when it's quite obvious there's so many more things you guys could worked on / fixed. (aka melee) ..
The IR nerf is only going to hurt life-based characters even more in my opinion.

Anyway, looking forward to it.
Tuesday afternoon :(
hmmm, wonder what the unique is that was made by the community?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info