0.11.2 Patch Notes

But yet Ci will continue to be extremely dominant when it comes to the Health Vs. Ci choice... I personally chose life but it just seems so lame.
oh my gerd
I wish we knew specifically where each passive tree node was that was changed.
IRON MAN
if they did to the ranger what they did for the duelist...should be interesting
CI nerf :(

Besides that nice
ranger start changes look nice

two gripes tho:

- mana situation will not improve much. %regen from a very small base will still be not enough early (<30-40lvl). I was hoping for a first 'gain X mana on hit' node (some miniscule ammount like 1-2mana points per hit - that would have made a difference early game and late game as well). it is strange that Thiefs ring is the only with mana on hit (and it is crazy good! but only because of crazy value per hit)

- projectile speed.. am i the only one who cant see a point in these (except RoA)? for me it is a bit of a wasted passive slot.

fortunately other changes are very nice, esp the Pressure Points upgrade and life regen node+stun avoidance.

cant wait to check these evasion/accuracy changes. almost all my HC evasion chars died in the shipyard cavern to flicker ghosts :/ I ofc strongly disbelieve suggestion that these would make rare bows a viable alternative to Lioneyes - this is completely false given that there are like 30 bows total better than any LG. and given the past history that evasion bonus to some mobs might make LG even better in some situation.

btw thanks for these miniscule ES/CI nerfs and IR para-nerf. these are very small and hopefully are not the end of changes related to these dominant keystones. current CI vs HP situation is pathetically unbalanced

btw2 next on the agenda - 7 auras stacking. just limit them to 2 (and allow more with keystones/uniques)
God, can't wait to buff my ROA ranger, amazing, great work again.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 15, 2013, 1:52:49 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.[/li]
[li]Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.[/li]

So, get Shavronne's or stop playing basically? This is just plain silly, instead of adding more varied nodes after CI to balance CI builds with low life Shavronne's builds a bit, they actually get an ES reduction so that low-life is even more of a straight upgrade to CI now?
very nice GGG
Few things:

a)Its nice to see that you have increased a lot of life nodes % and also added few if im not wrong. This way, if you fail to evade, you have some kind of buffer atleast. Nothing big - but big fixes usually fail and have to be rebalanced.

b) I want Marohi 3d art QQ :D

Wonderfull work from the best gameteam there is!

Best,
Cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info