0.11.2 Patch Notes

Oh wow, a huge surprise nerf. Just as I was leveling a melee character that had IR and was going to transition into CI... Hope the impact isn't too strong.

"
Kleev wrote:
Where's the overall buff to life? :(

Couldn't agree more.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Last edited by moozooh on Jul 15, 2013, 2:07:30 AM
Nerfing ES passives is horrible and shouldn't be done. The problem as always, and you don't get it, is that a piece of ES gear shouldn't be able to have 1000 ES on it. This is the exact same problem with Kaoms Heart. You have passives that are % based and you allow single hp/es stats to be ridiculously high, making any nerf to %s bigger for those that don't have best in slot gear and just a mere nuisance to those with the best gear. If you want to fix ES, lower the % bonus that gear can roll or the flat additional, don't nerf the stats that everyone relies on.

This is especially disappointing to anyone who either is or was thinking of playing a CI melee build with hybrid gear. it's that much harder to get the right amount of ES and armor now to survive, but for those that run and hide after they cast their totems, no big deal right?

Bridge the game between gear, don't screw people with passives "fixes".
Life needs moar love imo, don't nerf CI, buff life imo, don't make them equally weak, make them equally strong, no point in nerfing CI and keeping life the same, it will be the same problem, when you can't get enough of a stat to survive, there's a problem.

Love the rest of the changes, I think it will be more balanced in the future, which I like cause it makes me keep playing, don't start fucking up plz.
"
Kleev wrote:
Shavronne's increases in value yet again!

Also, CI is still much stronger. Where's the overall buff to life? :(

IMO build diversity could have opened up if they didn't nerf life and ES nodes while monster dealt less damage. Instead of needing 300% life, melee could have worked with 200% and invest in other areas. As it is, the same amount of passive skill points have to be spent on life or ES.
CI OP again lolz buff life plz, every single person i see is ci, life builds are dead and chaos dmg is rediculis and very hard to get to a decent % but ci op and takes no dmg from it....
and krip just said this nerf is laim he will still have 8k es lol
CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.2ghz- water cooled
Ram : 6 gig corsair Dominator GT 2000 mhz
Mobo: EVGA 760E classified, water cooled
GPU: tri sli gtx 470s
SND: Creative X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty champion
HD: 2x Intel 80 gig SSDs in raid, 2 640 gig for storage
Network: 10mb wireless
Last edited by epic12 on Jul 15, 2013, 2:11:50 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

Twitch Streaming:

With bazillions of problems pending, you wasted yours devs time on this useless feature? I'm very disappointed...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
The twitch update is awesome!
I am pretty disappointed that both the post-CI nodes and IR took a hit, although I can understand GGG's attempts to increase build diversity.
IGN: Frostveil
"
Qarl wrote:

Monster Evasion and Accuracy has been changed throughout the game. The progressive increase of Accuracy and Evasion per level has been reduced. This allows characters stacking Evasion or Accuracy to receive more benefit, rather than competing to keep their to hit or evade chances at a consistent level.

Dexterity-based monsters no longer get an Accuracy bonus. This prevents these monsters from being a hard counter to Evasion based characters. The bonus Evasion that dexterity-based monsters receive has been increased.

It would be really interesting to know how that plays out ingame.
I had like 1300 accuracy on gear and some %increased notes and still felt like missing 50% of the time in maps 9-10 levels lower than my char.
In the end, if its still like that against dex monsters, Lioneyes Glare/RT will still be the way to go.
CI was balanced at the start of open beta and never needed the addition of the CI tumor. This is being made evident by the nerfs its getting this patch. These nerfs only amount to about a ~7% reduction in ES which wont change CIs dominance over life builds. They really should have just removed the tumor all together.

Life is not the problem. Buffing life instead of nerfing CI would only lead to a requisite increase monster damage, essentially undoing most of 11.1. I hope these CI changes will be enough but I'm not very optimistic.
IGN: gentlementleman
People loses 6% of es in total.

They whine infinitely like little b****.

What the heck is all your problem people.I mean seriously,in a wall of text of changes,you whine on one line of text and more so insignificant one.Ci user here.

I cant even comprehend the whiners
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info