0.11.2 Patch Notes

can we pls get link to new tree
wow twitch support out of no where, pretty awesome job guys. Keep up the good work
"
Dreggon wrote:
I wish we knew specifically where each passive tree node was that was changed.

Haha I was thinking that too, I'm having trouble finding these nodes they're talking about.
"
Dear IR:

Welcome back to Earth. Sorry that dexterity no longer helps you, but if you're going to go around bragging about no longer needing to dodge blows and being fearless, you can probably do without it.

Best of luck!

Love,

Evasion players.

Agreed, big fan of IR changes. I hope it sees IR becoming less mandatory.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Pleasantly surprised by the twitch addition, hope it works out well so that more people are encouraged to stream!
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
omg iron reflexes is useless now , anyone know they give chance to respec?
imo CI wasnt nerfed enough lol...
CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.2ghz- water cooled
Ram : 6 gig corsair Dominator GT 2000 mhz
Mobo: EVGA 760E classified, water cooled
GPU: tri sli gtx 470s
SND: Creative X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty champion
HD: 2x Intel 80 gig SSDs in raid, 2 640 gig for storage
Network: 10mb wireless
"
exit_zero wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.[/li]
[li]Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.[/li]

So, get Shavronne's or stop playing basically? This is just plain silly, instead of adding more varied nodes after CI to balance CI builds with low life Shavronne's builds a bit, they actually get an ES reduction so that low-life is even more of a straight upgrade to CI now?

Yup.
"
Qarl wrote:
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where most Life and Mana Flasks were not recovering the full amount.

Any chance you could elaborate on what his bug actually is? I'd just find it interesting as well as like to know if I had previously been affected by it or not.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 15, 2013, 2:05:03 AM
Shavronne's increases in value yet again!

Also, CI is still much stronger. Where's the overall buff to life? :(
IGN: Kleev

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info