0.11.2 Patch Notes

I don't know if this has been asked, but which microtransactions can be stacked on the helmet? I looked at all of the effects for helmet and none of them have the wording that the new extra gore effect has, does this mean that none of the helmet effects can be stacked simultaneously? I want to know if I can combine any of them, thanks.
IGN: BirgitSuomaa

"Man. I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?"
Ellie.
Shavronne's Wrappings players are not CI players!
They are rich guys!
CI players are all the poor guys!
CI players are no Armor or Evasion!
CI players are only 1 hp!
CI players are often shocked, frozen,chilled,bleeding and ignited in an instant.
CI players will die out!!!
GGG dont know what to do with this game or just design it for nolifers/RMT users?
There are anyone who think es imblanced because the 8 percent nodes and dont because the 10-20ex worth 800+ es chests? (same like khaoms heart for hp users). Im under 3k es with my gear what i find or craft when i leveling 7 character to 60+ and i pickup 3 offensive passives only. (ofc never see one ex dropped)
Anyone think IR imba because the dexterity nodes and dont because Grace, Determination, Inner Force, Alpha Howl, and the armor/eva hybrid es nodes what makes the ll/ci builds life pool? So i almost waste my skillpoints on dex nodes when i try to pickup all hp nodes to survive with a melee character.
Why ggg want to force players to evasion and get raped from a bunch of monkeys? And finding a good only armor or evasion set is hard like the es ones.
There are plenty useless passive nodes, why make the good ones bad to?
Gamers who play with 9k es and 9k armor and oneshotting whole screens with a 6linked unique full with 20q gems didnt notice anything about that changes but for normal players, thats make the game more disapointing.
We have moar microtransactions and moar uniques every patch and less fun
And Twitch tv integration? How much more people have use/watch it, like 100? I can imagine how good streaming and playing when the game is a desync fest even with a low stable ping. And the game still unplayable on graphics card what can handle games like Metro:Last Light.
But the Alchemist notable has been renamed to Herbalism. hip-hip hurray!
Dear developers if dont have any good idea check the forums there are good threads what can help u where to go like that
The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.
Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

WTF?
IGN PersKaffir / SwartKaffir / ShopKaffir
Not playing anymore until CI gets reverted.

Thanks for ruining my game.
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
Not playing anymore until CI gets reverted.

Thanks for ruining my game.

Completely agree and i am joining to your appeal.
i was on map today in party of 2 people
i got trouble to play map 66 level -_- I got 81 level -_-
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Nice nerf to melee, because it was SOOO OVERPOWERED. Congrats, you just made your shitty game even shittier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info