Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

Zack approves new helm, keep up good work
IGN: Mitmatlol
"
Pendarric wrote:
All this helmet art reminds me to ask if it is possible to transfer the looks of one item to another, so if you find a nice looking piece of equipment, but have another 'ugly' (no offense to the artist team!) but better item you could make your better item look like the one you like, or goes with your intended theme..

they need to make a currency item that does this. it would work like the eternal orb, except it would copy the looks of the item to an imprint that then coudl be used on another peice of gear of the same slot. potentially even allowing you to make a strength helmet look like an int helmet.
Nice new helmet art!
Last edited by Route1 on Jun 13, 2013, 2:11:14 PM
I love these topics.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Omg these helmets look awesome. I can already see so many good matches of micro-transaction effect + new helmet art... Also I might just gimp myself by wearing a ES/Eva mask just for the looks.

edit: And I didn't think they would make separate art for each tier of gear. I'm impressed!
Last edited by Thalandor on Jun 13, 2013, 2:57:59 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Will that also include 3D art seen outside of the inventory? That is key.

Yes, and it's amazing. Honestly, most of them are as awesome as the microtransaction helmets we sell.

Are you telling me im gonna see Stankonja's on my ranger's head...half man, half bear ...that would be really sick! (in a positive sense):)
IGN: Rheaha
Tricorne !
Tricorne !
Tricorne !

Now just add a parrot pet !
To crit or not to crit ?
It is great to hear that real money traders, bots and exploiters are such unwelcome here.
Actually, this is the most important thing since open beta start.

I planned to wait until you fix Multistrike and improve network code to low down desynchronization in general, but now nothing will stop me from upgrading to at least Divine Pack after my previous small contribution will be merged by support.

Keep it that way and the game will be fine for years to come.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Jun 13, 2013, 3:42:58 PM
Great news on the botting bans....
is this "equip covenant(bloodmagic)+cast aura+reequip normal chestplate" an exploit too?
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info