Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

i'm curious to know...is the new helmet art replacing the current ones or are they the new art for the higher tier helmets?
"
Skronos wrote:
i'm curious to know...is the new helmet art replacing the current ones or are they the new art for the higher tier helmets?

Wondering this myself.
I know a solution if Simula and Covenant is fixed..
buy 10'000 alterations and roll all your 66 maps too blood magic.

Problem solved ;)

Anyway, if they "fix" it i'm positive that everyone will just roll CI, i sure would.
Ign Nicolai
"
Badeanda wrote:
I know a solution if Simula and Covenant is fixed..
buy 10'000 alterations and roll all your 66 maps too blood magic.

Problem solved ;)

Anyway, if they "fix" it i'm positive that everyone will just roll CI, i sure would.

So you have been relying on a mechanic that is known to be bugged and eventually will be fixed, and now you complain about them fixing it? That makes sense. Maybe don't fully copy cookie cutter builds?

It is the same idea as with exploits - if you know that something as most likely not intended and is probably an exploit or a bug, report it and don't use it, not abuse it for days and get banned like a certain guy whose name begins with K.

For example I always knew this was not intended, and non of my 10 or so builds use this bugged mechanic, even though I have several Malachi's stashed somewhere.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jun 19, 2013, 2:12:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info