Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

Wow, awesome!
IGN: Grevania
"
Jadran wrote:
Um, I hope by "instance rollbacks" you don't mean Ctrl+clicking on the entrance / waypoint to create a new instance to refarm it... Otherwise I'm content I don't know what you're talking about :)

i think he means that by crashing the instance and rolling back drops and what not, possibly item duping or using it to repeatedly ID and item to gain the desired stats or roll on currency
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 13, 2013, 7:59:11 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
Um, I hope by "instance rollbacks" you don't mean Ctrl+clicking on the entrance / waypoint to create a new instance to refarm it... Otherwise I'm content I don't know what you're talking about :)

i think he means that by crashing the instance and rolling back drops and what not, possibly item duping or using it to repeatedly ID and item to gain the desired stats or roll on currency

Yeah, it's possible to apply currency items multiple times with a server crash. It's rare that they make their way onto the live realm (search the patch notes for "instance crash" or "server crash") and we generally fix them a few hours after they first happen, but sometimes someone makes an effort to abuse one and we have to do cleanup. This has only happened twice during Open Beta, I think, and I'm pretty sure no items made it out to the economy.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 13, 2013, 8:02:16 AM
bump ?

So long as you guys are actively working on things, I'll let the desync slide for now :p
(that's an exploit Vaal uses to kill noobs. :o )
[img]http://madpinger.com/images/forums/voices_mion_001.jpg[/img]
I wasn't expecting new helmet art, that's awesome - I also like the changes made in 0.11.0D, more Rogue Exiles is excellent :)
Pelerin of Wraeclast
"
Chris wrote:
"
Will that also include 3D art seen outside of the inventory? That is key.

Yes, and it's amazing. Honestly, most of them are as awesome as the microtransaction helmets we sell.

Welp, I just came. Any ETA on other gear slots? This is the crap I've been waiting for since the start of PoE.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
What exactly do you mean by 'the way damage is calculated'.
Does this imply a change to the way our armor interacts with monster damage. Or is it our damage vs monsters that's affected?
Hmm, really interested in hearing more about the changes to how damage is calculated...
Last edited by xhunt3r on Jun 13, 2013, 8:14:12 AM
I want to see new skills, the last time a new skill was added is ages ago and you once said every week one new skill will be added.....
About customer support.

I wanted to again say a big thank you to ggg for sticking with an issue I had with the game crashing. I got quick informative replies to every email sent.

Bigger companies have had much less customer support, but I was completely thrilled with the support here.

Keep up the great work.
IGN: Elbowest or Nimooth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info