Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

Awesome. Helmets aren't pants though. :P
"
Yendis wrote:
What exactly do you mean by 'the way damage is calculated'.
Does this imply a change to the way our armor interacts with monster damage. Or is it our damage vs monsters that's affected?

It's an internal change that won't have much effect on what users see, but does allow us to do a lot more complex stuff in the future (many new unique items are possible now, for example). Mark can talk at length about the other benefits the change has.

We'll come up with a more complete list of changes for that patch soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
What do you mean by helmet art? are you finally adding the flaming skull helmet thingy? ;D *fingers crossed*
@ rawsome83: I think he is referencing this from the diamond newsletter

Insider Info

The image linked below is a planning image for a more full art progression for helmets.

http://i.imgur.com/eOtHfy3.jpg
"
weezamon wrote:
@ rawsome83: I think he is referencing this from the diamond newsletter

Insider Info

The image linked below is a planning image for a more full art progression for helmets.

http://i.imgur.com/eOtHfy3.jpg

Oh I want the Plague Doctor mask :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Knowing of the work you do against RMT and exploits makes me a little less annoyed about the fact that I bought regal pack instead of upgrading. It might just be that I didnt read things properly, but it would've been nice if there was a clear message that you can upgrade. Make it so that when you click buy, you automatically upgrade from points already bought..

Other than this, good work.
This is a very nice patch Chris, been waiting for this a long time, good work!
All this helmet art reminds me to ask if it is possible to transfer the looks of one item to another, so if you find a nice looking piece of equipment, but have another 'ugly' (no offense to the artist team!) but better item you could make your better item look like the one you like, or goes with your intended theme..
And this is why I keep supporting GGG! just wanted to say a big thank you to all at GGG. Finally I've found the right replacement game for TQ.
This is really the best game I've played in years and its support is excellent!

Hope I can enjoy this game many many years to come.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
fatmechanic wrote:
Knowing of the work you do against RMT and exploits makes me a little less annoyed about the fact that I bought regal pack instead of upgrading. It might just be that I didnt read things properly, but it would've been nice if there was a clear message that you can upgrade. Make it so that when you click buy, you automatically upgrade from points already bought..

Other than this, good work.

you get less points if you upgrade. So they would have to show a list of how many points you get if you upgrade with xy pack. Also some people don't want to upgrade.

I know some people like their fridge telling them they have to buy milk, but don't you think that makes them a bit lazy?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info