Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

Did the bosses of Dungeon and Colonnade get the same treatment as Brutus and Kole?
Now Kripp needs to die to the Spider Forest boss (Hillock) too.
Last edited by Morgyleus on Jun 13, 2013, 10:56:42 AM
Chris I hope the addition of the filter white items in the config file is coming back soon! :P

On the note of customer service, GGG has by FAR the best customer service I've ever experienced. I hope no one is actually complaining about them... I e-mailed them and got a reply from Chris himself within a few days.
Last edited by TuroviK on Jun 13, 2013, 11:09:42 AM
Nice minor patch here and really looking forward to the new helmet art in the 0.11.1.
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
"
Jadran wrote:
Um, I hope by "instance rollbacks" you don't mean Ctrl+clicking on the entrance / waypoint to create a new instance to refarm it... Otherwise I'm content I don't know what you're talking about :)

Being able to recreate an instance to re-run it is one of the best features in the game.
I remember seeing that teaser of the helmets before, I was really excited then and I'm even more excited now! I think those are all going to be unique helms though, I mean clearly we can see Alpha Howl, Starkonja's Head, Fairgraves Tricorne, Abyssus, etc. Which means we have plenty more uniques coming our way :).

A while back I said I wouldn't donate another penny to GGG until "Desync is fixed QQQQ", well.... I couldn't help it! I still love this game and GGG so much I had to get that Divine pack! Maybe if I like the new helms enough I might go Exalted, who knows. :)

Edit: Also the dual wield weapon effect was a great idea, yet another example of GGG listening to the community. Keep it up!
Last edited by ElChivoDiablo on Jun 13, 2013, 11:57:10 AM
<3

The helmet art, while minor to gameplay, will go far with the first impressions with the game. Seriously good choice for an art update. I expect it will pay off almost immediately in new player retention. Mixing eye candy with pixel crack, you are my e-dealer GGG.
Hey...is this thing on?
after Patch 0.11D I got a bug where it said " Achievements_Row": The format of a game data file cannot be read, is it out of date?.

I tried to use a VPN to download it the patch, didn't Work.
after that I removed the game, and tried to dr-download everything, now that doesn't Work either, it just sets me up to download a 200mb file, and after that it says something like, Missing DataItemFile and stops there. tried several times, running as adminstrator, with and without VPN and no luck, any solutions?

* worked fine yesterday and before that.
"
Chris wrote:
We don't discuss it often, but we ban thousands of accounts per week - generally for attempting to run bots or for spamming RMT links in chat.

I wrote a small program to grab the latest ladder places using PoE's developer SDK (i.e. web API) and compare them with a previous grab - primarily to help track my progress in races. Have been running it once a day on the Anarchy league recently to see how people are getting on.

Was scratching my head about "deaths" (i.e. missing entries) too high up in the league to have been pushed off the bottom. Since characters don't die in Anarchy, I couldn't understand what I was seeing. It finally dawned on me that it could be deleted accounts or players deleting their characters. I guess this fits with Chris' comment above.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jun 13, 2013, 12:34:13 PM
"
LostForm wrote:
<3

The helmet art, while minor to gameplay, will go far with the first impressions with the game. Seriously good choice for an art update. I expect it will pay off almost immediately in new player retention. Mixing eye candy with pixel crack, you are my e-dealer GGG.

This one of the things i was hoping that they will work on after like 2 weeks into the game i saw the 3D Textures of gear repeating and i was so disappointed made the game feel outdated im glad i was able to look over that with some microeffects
Im one of the people that look at graphics and gameplay in a game not one or the other
IGN : Detrium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info