Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

Please Chris, tell me this patch is when flat physical damage (e.g. iron ring) starts scaling with IPD. It's the (announced) change I've been expecting for ages!

I really really hope this is the case.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
fatmechanic wrote:
Knowing of the work you do against RMT and exploits makes me a little less annoyed about the fact that I bought regal pack instead of upgrading. It might just be that I didnt read things properly, but it would've been nice if there was a clear message that you can upgrade. Make it so that when you click buy, you automatically upgrade from points already bought..

Other than this, good work.

you get less points if you upgrade. So they would have to show a list of how many points you get if you upgrade with xy pack. Also some people don't want to upgrade.

I know some people like their fridge telling them they have to buy milk, but don't you think that makes them a bit lazy?

I dont care about lazy, not all of us are rich as hell. While I want to support the devs, I also want to support myself.
Wonder if we will ever see the damage on ours summons. We see health on them but not damage.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Am I considered a botter if I make an AutoHotkey script for desync binding a random key of my keyboard to type /oos everytime i press it?
3D art, 3D art, 3D art !!

YAY !!

Keep up, but not too much, i still have to go working !!
New helmet art? So soon?! Aw hell yeah!
Grant us eyes.
Well you be including the Banners in the 'Social' panel as well? so we can see what friend is in what league currently? - I already asked on the 0.11.0d Patch Notes in page 2 (at the bottom or the page)

- Riku
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
"
ShinoRagnar wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Will that also include 3D art seen outside of the inventory? That is key.

Yes, and it's amazing. Honestly, most of them are as awesome as the microtransaction helmets we sell.

Sure they will be great, looking forward to more of these ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Little updates like this that add so much to the game every week are what really define this game and make it so brilliant. GGG knows WTF's up.
"
madpinger wrote:
bump ?

So long as you guys are actively working on things, I'll let the desync slide for now :p
(that's an exploit Vaal uses to kill noobs. :o )

Haha
IGN: Caydranth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info