Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

Consistently impressive, GGG. Well done as always. :)
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Last edited by Prpnnightmare on Jun 13, 2013, 7:32:31 PM
"had no idea that we ban people for abusing exploits such as instance crashes/rollbacks"

I've been the victim of many instance crashes and rollbacks while playing on the australian server, as recent as like a week ago. I hope you guys have a way of making sure it's an intentional exploit and not just something that happens to someone sometimes because of presumable server problems.
Let me get this straight, you can easily ban and detect these exploits and get rid of the items.
But when my account got brute forced before there was any account security you cannot take the items from the guy who stole thems account and restore them to mine?

I don't even understand how those two things aren't one and the same when it comes to tracking database entries.
By "bots", do you mean the guys that multibox? I still see people using that everyday.
"and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch"

But there is no information about this in the thread?
"
FrivolousSam wrote:
I've been the victim of many instance crashes and rollbacks while playing on the australian server, as recent as like a week ago.

+1 Yeah I've had some very frustrating rollbacks on the Aussie gateway in the last couple of weeks. I play Singapore now, it's more stable. I hate losing loot and currency to rollback. GGG if you're listening - please investigate Aussie gateway rollback issue, whatever is going on isn't happening on Singapore (at least not during peak evening times AEST).
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
As a programmer myself, I believe developing a multi-pack upgrade solution is much more efficient and inexpensive than manual handling such requests in long term. Please think about it and make everyone's life easier :)
"
Chris wrote:

"
Sobeck wrote:
is this "equip covenant(bloodmagic)+cast aura+reequip normal chestplate" an exploit too?

We are not banning for this but we want to fix it.

If you "fix it," a lot of builds just wont work any more.
"
andygongyb wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

"
Sobeck wrote:
is this "equip covenant(bloodmagic)+cast aura+reequip normal chestplate" an exploit too?

We are not banning for this but we want to fix it.

If you "fix it," a lot of builds just wont work any more.

I am torn on things like this. On the one hand, it clearly isn't working as intended. On the other hand, little quirks in the system like that can be fun as they open up a lot of new possibilities.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Best game ever. I found the Vaults a few days ago, one of the main reasons I started playing Path of Exile. After getting 4 characters to 70, I feel pretty fulfilled. It's been an amazing experience watching this game evolve.

Here's hoping I finally find an upper-level unique...Lioneseye, Rainbowstrides, Shavronne's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info