Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
"
papas88063 wrote:
how does it work if I want to get the divine pack, but have already purchased $140 in total? In separate packs of course. So do they just add some so i still need to pay little for the divine pack? already messaged them, will let you guys know once i get response, unless someone else post it for me.

I emailed a few hours ago and am still waiting for a response/upgrade. I'm sure they are busy though. I too have 150 after open beta opened but I'm assuming they will group 5 of my 20s and a 10 together. So on my account going forward it will show a supporter pack, divine and 2 20s for future updating. This almost takes the place of the payment plan if you can just keep adding and upgrading. Support is really good about responding one of the big +s with this company.

They really do care about us, unlike other companies that just want our money and keep changing things for the worse.
I was waiting for this so I can upgrade my 20€ pack to a divine pack, thanks GGG ;D
♠RaGoN♦
As Peachii stated, GGG is on the ball with things. And, they are amazingly approachable. So due to this new change, which I edited my post about, they always are willing to help keep their customers happy.

I've worked with big named companies like Blizzard and Sony. GGG has some of the best customer service ever. Give them a day.... usually a few hours. But they listen to every thing you send to support and respond as fast as possible, as well as make sure you are happy.

A change like this may extend their waiting queue, but even after every major update, they respond. Heck when open beta started, they had to pause everything for DDOS attacks, new influx of players, gifts not getting sent, etc etc etc. They had everyone doing customer service lol. Slowed down the game progress a little, but they care more about us then anything else.

As said in their general goal, they are a bunch of gamers that created a game they want to play and hope other people want to play it too. They are everything that a company should be. No pay to win, no ignoring our concerns, no lies. Hell a lot of the game is based directly from players feedback and suggestions. Most of the uniques were designed by players.

This is a big step for them, they need to continue to support their "hobby" so we can all enjoy it. I hope everyone takes advantage of this offering in some way. They always respond, they might just be overloaded with an announcement like this.

Send them a <3. you'll probably get one back hehe, thats the TLDR :)

Sonata

*Edit* send them a donation if you can ;) after all they are working hard for us and not really asking anything in return. Donations aren't required, but they help them keep the game going :)
Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Jun 10, 2013, 4:30:45 AM
Agree:
best customer service ever

GGG's support is really impressiv. Can't wait for the divine supporter pack !
Last edited by m0juba on Jun 10, 2013, 6:46:53 AM
"
m0juba wrote:
Agree:
best customer service ever

GGG's support is really impressiv. Can't wait fot the divine supporter pack !

+1
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I hear there is a backlog of 450 people to reply to about complex upgrades but we will have four people working through it tomorrow hopefully. Sorry about the delay!

In completely unrelated news, I got a "1" next to my name now!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
*Applause* Congratulations :-D
"
Chris wrote:
I hear there is a backlog of 450 people to reply to about complex upgrades but we will have four people working through it tomorrow hopefully. Sorry about the delay!

Congrats on your first completed challenge and a big thanks to everyone at GGG working on our requests for upgrades.
"
Chris wrote:

I already saw some people having these number showing how much challenges that user has done. Will be any place on our profiles to show that "record"? I have not seen any info about that icon on forums by the way.

In my opinion, it should be only visible at the user post, not at the forum/subforum index because it seems a bit overloaded of information/icons ;)
♠RaGoN♦

"
RaGoNXIII wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I already saw some people having these number showing how much challenges that user has done. Will be any place on our profiles to show that "record"? I have not seen any info about that icon on forums by the way.

In my opinion, it should be only visible at the user post, not at the forum/subforum index because it seems a bit overloaded of information/icons ;)

I guess its just gonna be the number attached to the name aside from that i dont think we need more to show that we completed a challenge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info