Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

edit. not worth the rant.

hope this brings a lot of $$ to GGG you guys and gals deserve it
Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Jun 10, 2013, 12:13:33 AM
how does it work if I want to get the divine pack, but have already purchased $140 in total? In separate packs of course. So do they just add some so i still need to pay little for the divine pack? already messaged them, will let you guys know once i get response, unless someone else post it for me.
Last edited by papas88063 on Jun 10, 2013, 12:05:48 AM
"
papas88063 wrote:
how does it work if I want to get the divine pack, but have already purchased $140 in total? In separate packs of course. So do they just add some so i still need to pay little for the divine pack? already messaged them, will let you guys know once i get response, unless someone else post it for me.

Each case is individual, so emailing support is the best option. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I truly ♥ you GGG!!!
SSF since ~OB
"
papas88063 wrote:

I emailed a few hours ago and am still waiting for a response/upgrade. I'm sure they are busy though. I too have 150 after open beta opened but I'm assuming they will group 5 of my 20s and a 10 together. So on my account going forward it will show a supporter pack, divine and 2 20s for future updating. This almost takes the place of the payment plan if you can just keep adding and upgrading. Support is really good about responding one of the big +s with this company.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Jun 10, 2013, 12:26:52 AM
It may take Support a couple hours or a day or two but they will get back to you. The Support team is small but fast. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
It may take Support a couple hours or a day or two but they will get back to you. The Support team is small but fast. :)

That's what I was trying to say. Always get a response here unlike some places where you are lucky to get a response at all and most of the time if you do it's copy and paste rubbish that doesn't solve anything lol.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
Is there any news in regards to when Custom Unique supporters will get the free Exalted pack, and when we'll be able to upgrade our Custom Unique option? It shows up, but doesn't have the ability to be upgraded.

email em will probably be the fastest!
Also thanks for the helmet :P
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
Is there any news in regards to when Custom Unique supporters will get the free Exalted pack, and when we'll be able to upgrade our Custom Unique option? It shows up, but doesn't have the ability to be upgraded.

I would definately email support@grindinggear.com and ask them about that. You should be able to upgrade after they add the Exalted pack to your account or hmm. No idea really since the amount will be different for you. Probably has to be handled through Support either way.
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

It´s nice that they are creating new supporter packs and other stuff, but i still waiting for my "Gold Supporter Pack Stuff" from the closed beta...

More people that also still wait?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info