Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

Upgrading to an Open Beta Supporter Pack is like you purchased that pack initially. This means that if it gives you less points than the pure-points pack would have, then points will be deducted to make it fair. Note that to upgrade between tiers of packs that have cosmetic weapon effects, those effects must be in your microtransaction stash for it to succeed.

Thanks again for your support!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2016, 2:41:39 AM
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
"
Sorites118 wrote:
Will you be adding a way to upgrade multiple packs? I have like 4 $20 dollar packs on my account, and I want to apply all of them towards a Divine Pack.

Yes, I also would like to know if this is possible. I hope we can get clarification on this.

For complex situations that don't involve upgrading one single pack to another, I recommend contacting Support. They should be able to do it!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I hear there is a backlog of 450 people to reply to about complex upgrades but we will have four people working through it tomorrow hopefully. Sorry about the delay!

In completely unrelated news, I got a "1" next to my name now!
I am pretty sure that long-term the numbers aren't going to be next to the names, but on the profile page. We display them on the forum and in chat (in the new leagues) so that people can show off their accomplishments :)
"
Chris wrote:
In completely unrelated news, I got a "1" next to my name now!

Did you complete the "clear all areas" achievement? Congrats!

I do like the numbers for now anyway, at the very least would they last till the end of this current 4 month league?
Last edited by Hrishi on Jun 10, 2013, 7:53:43 AM
Hi everybody,

I am sorry it is taking so long to process your cases for you. As you could imagine, we are completely inundated with large volumes of mail regarding the supporter packs and the team is working around the clock to get the backlog cleared.

Hold tight and a senior member of support will be contacting you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your generous support and continued patience! We really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Luca
GGG Support
Hi there,

I am really, really sorry about the delays.
As you could imagine, our little team is absolutely swamped with supporter pack emails.
We are working as hard as we can to get through them all.

Please hold tight. We will get to yours eventually. Even though sometimes it feels like walking up sand dunes. One case is finished... another 10 come in its place.

We really appreciate your patience, and we know how frustrating it is to wait.

Kindest regards,
Luca
GGG Support
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 20, 2013, 9:52:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info