Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

"
Hakurei wrote:
Has anyone e-mailed them about an extra weapon effect? I e-mailed them two days ago and never heard anything back except that my e-mail was being forwarded elsewhere >.>

I sent them an email about this too, today, and got an answer in a few minutes saying they are going to announce news regarding this in a few days or something.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Just to clarify, if I had the Regal pack with the cosmetic weapon effect, and then upgrade to the Divine pack - the cosmetic effect is replaced, rather than both being available? The only exception being if I purchase the Ruler of Wraeclast pack?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

Yes, Chris said that the effect would be replaced. If you want more effects you have to purchase appropriate packs separately.
"
NCPereira wrote:
I sent them an email about this too, today, and got an answer in a few minutes saying they are going to announce news regarding this in a few days or something.

Hopefully, it will be a good news for us, similar to the current one. With Chris' helpful attitude, I predict that they will agree to adding another effect to a dual wield. There is really no reason not to do it, as they will sell more SP and only one of those beautiful effects (or mixed with another, a different one) on a dual wield, looks just out of place.

Also, imho, they won't lose anything on giving us upgrades to SP from previous point packs. For example, whatever extra money I save on those upgrades, I am going to put into new point packs, anyway. I expect, that many people will do the same.

GGG's selling point is not just a good game, but first of all their helpful attitude and personal dealings. You just WANT to support them because you feel a personal connections with real people. It will double their financial success. As somebody has already mentioned in another thread, they are the most intelligent capitalists because they know how to grab customer's emotions, what is impossible to do for some impersonal corporation, which is interested only in grabbing our wallets, and only reluctantly deals with our complaints and wishes through some poor nameless and uninspired chap (no wonder), sitting in a sweatshop in India who doesn't know anything about the game we play and reads ready answers from the sheet, what we came to appreciate and love so much about corps, nowadays.

The recipe for success is quite simple: you don't ignore me, and I won't ignore you. GGG's stuff seems to get it. When did you last time get an email from support 5 minutes after you send yours, 5 AM in their office? Well, it has happened to me 3 times already with GGG's support. Three is already a pattern. When did you last time receive a PM from the boss of a gaming company telling you that he thinks that your forum comments seem to be a bit unfair towards them and then fixes everything you were unhappy with? Well, I have got that one, too. I was shocked that the main dev actually read my comment and took it to his heart, and also because I realized that I was dealing with a real person with feelings - something new to me, who has been playing for years games made by big corps, which do not care a bit what I think or say on their official forums. Now, I will have to adjust my attitude to match GGG's. Finally. Thank you for that Chris & GGG.

Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 9, 2013, 3:34:55 PM
Can anyone that bought two of the same packs (2 divines, 2 exalted, etc.) answer this question? Besides the extra weapon effects, do we get anything else?

The Rhoas and baby rhoa is usable on all characters and we get credit for the extra soundtracks so do we get anything else?
Nice, i think i will upgrade my to Regal soon^^.
"
Holem wrote:
Can anyone that bought two of the same packs (2 divines, 2 exalted, etc.) answer this question? Besides the extra weapon effects, do we get anything else?

The Rhoas and baby rhoa is usable on all characters and we get credit for the extra soundtracks so do we get anything else?

Perhaps, you will get a free "Ruler of Wraeclast"?

j/k xD Sorry, I don't know the answer to you question but I am also curious about it.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 9, 2013, 5:50:40 PM
Only two things I'd like to see more with these packs, extra effect for dual wield and the ability to purchase the lower effects for points. If I'd upgrade to exalted for example but found the Divine effect to be more pimp the ability to purchase the Divine effect would solve that issue, as I bough a larger pack already it does nothing to the exclusivity of the rewards.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Support Pack after game premiere are possible? :)
And three titles on forum on this same time... . ;P
CASUAL GAMER
"
Gicu wrote:
Support Pack after game premiere are possible? :)
And three titles on forum on this same time... . ;P

Probably not...but it would be nice to have some kind of bundle of items in the shop.
Is there any news in regards to when Custom Unique supporters will get the free Exalted pack, and when we'll be able to upgrade our Custom Unique option? It shows up, but doesn't have the ability to be upgraded.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info