Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

I just got my divine pack today! today was the 14th day for me as well. The process of getting paypal email and the actual pack was about an hour, so that was fast.

I've still got some friends who are waiting as well. Best luck in getting yours.
I've sent an email on the 9th of june asking how to uprade my 4 x 20$ to the exalted pack. Received an answer on the 13th of june that i have to buy another 1200 points before i could upgrade. Payed another 100$ and am still waiting for a response what to do next. They probably put me back to the end of the queue.
Are there other reported incidents in modern history that people that are trying to make a donation are put on a hold for weeks? You usually expect some technical difficulties that may arise to be solved BEFORE asking for a donation. All this is mindboggling bad management.
Email exchanged started June 9, it's now June 25 no answer.. I think I'm giving up. ㅜ_ㅜ
Also sent my e-mail on the 9th, it seems the amount of e-mails on the first few days was overwhelming.
----
Casual Player.
I sent an email to GGG support on Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:54 AM, asking about upgrading my past $110 plus a Regal pack... received a reply next day (by Jason) that my request will be forwarded.

The next day I told a friend that he could upgrade his past $50 purchase into a supporter pack; he sent his email and got his upgrade today.

It seems they don't process the orders first-in first-out.
Great, and I have even replied to the e-mail regardign the loing time passed since I sent my original order, right after Luca asked in this thread for us to do so in case it was taking a long time, they said I was going to receive priority.

Still waiting.

I can understand their decision as a business move, still I am on the aprcel of people that feel left aside by it.
----
Casual Player.
The worst part is, until the upgrade goes through, you have to keep your Weapon Effects in the Micro-transaction Stash, or else they won't be able to Upgrade cuz they'd be stuck on gear...

So I have to use Lavender Weapon Effects, and not be able to impress noobs with my Glowy Supporter weapons... It's tragic. :(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Sent my first email to be upgraded to Regal last Thursday, got a response today that I had to pay $15 which I did and sent them an email with the transaction ID. It's been 12 hours since I payed and I haven't been upgraded yet :(
IGN: SoulCrasher_
I am still waiting for Mr. Senior Member of Support to upgrade my Regal pack to Divine pack ... 17 days already from my 1st email sent to GGG ....

EDIT: Finally ... the upgrade was completed about a hour ago. Thanks GGG.
Last edited by oowhoo on Jul 1, 2013, 9:24:40 PM
It's been a week. Should I remain patient or resend e-mail? Cuz I hear people got Upgrade in 2 days and some not even in 2 weeks when they sent e-mail earlier... o_0

(I should keep my Divine/Regal Weapon Effects in the Micro-transaction Stash right? I heard you can't have them equipped on gear when waiting for an Upgrade. Any verification on that? I hate not being shiny.. >_<)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 29, 2013, 2:31:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info