No hardcore? =/
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
Raymonator wrote:
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
So no Hc/ Ssf AGAIN :///

Just delete your character whenever you die and dont interact with anyone. There you go, HCSSF for free, super easy.

The dumbest thing I ve heard. Probably just trolling

He is right though - whats stopping you from treating it as hardcore ? if you die, simply make a new char. If you got selfcontrol then there is no issue :)
"
Funkmunk wrote:
No hardcore? =/

If you die, make a new char...voila there you got hardcore :D
POE>D4
7 days events are kinda a slap in everybody's face, who isn't a no-lifer.

Why go away from longer, overlapping events, where players can chose their favorite and play longer?

It feels like whenever you do events at GGG you try really hard to make it worse than the previous ones.

What's the goal here? Play the events and once you get to endgame the league is over?

Or is it another one of those "just watch the streamers if you don't have time to play :)" - like last time?

I don't quite get the play here.
So happy to get another go at sentinel. That league was so freaking awsome !
The Krangled event would feel like a lot less of a futile struggle and more of a personal journey of exploring the tree if there were more regret orbs available. That'd make it pretty fun, actually.

Besides Krangled being a bit rough, these events are a fun distraction until December! Liking the direction we're going in.
Am I missing something? Do we just level to 50 or is there more to it that I'm not seeing? I have read everything 4 times but keep feeling I'm missing something.
SC Trade is boring and easy. Please make HC SSF version of events for people that actually like a challenge in the game. We have played your game for so long and you dont give your better players HC events.

SC is boring and takes 0 skill
Last edited by alexkos on Nov 3, 2023, 4:42:20 AM
"
alexkos wrote:
SC Trade is boring and easy. Please make HC SSF version of events for people that actually like a challenge in the game. We have played your game for so long and you dont give your better players HC events.

SC is boring and takes 0 skill

huh? its the same game, uses the same amount of skill, with the expection when you die you still live, SSF? not everyone can be a life less sweatlord and take 4000 hours to find a card, get over your self.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info