November 2023 Events

so if i migrated krangled char. losing the random draw chance? or is already happening and i get nothing?!
"Not voided - characters and items will migrate into the Ancestor League afterwards."

Should I click migrate manually now or wait for ... what?
When should be the prise assignment?

are the draw rewards suppose to be sent after each event or after all events (after 24th nov).
kreangled event end (i didn't get any msg is that mean i didn't win)
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Appears these events are a waste of time PoE.
Only 3k people more logged in to even bother by day 2. Maybe put efforts into better things, like how the game runs. It runs poorly FYI.
https://steamdb.info/app/238960/charts/

Deadgame

Did you know Steamdb doesnt represent the entire poe community right?

Because you know that... right?

[Removed by Support]

did you know that steam is about 60% of the playerbase according to the man himself? the steam number is very representative and it's not necessary to have a full census in order to make meaningful statements about the entire playerbase.

according to steam player charts, 3.22 has been the second best league of all time. pretty subjective to assume the game is dead this time into the league, like 2-4 weeks before the new league gets announced. this is far from being a meaningful statement.

of course 3.22 suffers from being late in the league while having several events going on. this is how it goes every single league since release.

On top other games are available to be checked out as well. 3.22 was freaking awesome. I loved every second of my 667 hours pure playtime this league.
So far these events are nothing but absolutely and utterly frustrating, rippy and overpowered.. An absolute waste of time! To hell with this nonsense... the recombinators are not worth the hassle.
Be Quick, or Be Dead
cool event ideas, but krangled was too much krangled. the tree was too random, krangling within each masteries or switching complete wheels would've been enough, i think.

but no HC mode sucks most. SC gaming feels completely pointless when you're used to HC
forgot how bad Kalandra was, i quit at level 16 was not worth playing.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
has anyone got the prise from the first event?
or when should that happen? I have a bad luck to get any info from anywhere.
Last edited by BamBadaboom on Nov 12, 2023, 5:09:53 PM
"
BamBadaboom wrote:
has anyone got the prise from the first event?
or when should that happen? I have a bad luck to get any info from anywhere.

i got to lvl 90 in krangled and havent got anything yet
"
cool event ideas, but krangled was too much krangled. the tree was too random, krangling within each masteries or switching complete wheels would've been enough, i think.

but no HC mode sucks most. SC gaming feels completely pointless when you're used to HC

when you die delete your guy and make a new one #theonlydiffrancebetweenSCandHC
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info