November 2023 Events

why is there no delve or heist? i dont want to do the campaign again
good luck everyone
What is "You loose X5 exp upon death"? Is it mean when I get to maps one death will takes my half of exp bar if I almost lvled up and ground it to zero if I had half of exp bar?
You probably don't understand that HC players like to race and compete against each other. They get a thrill when someone in ladder dies in front them so they get the next rank. My point is they should have made a separate same HC version of the event so those players are not left out. I guarantee you like minded people are not going to play this, at least seriously. I'm just not sure why they decide to not bother with the HC community like are they trying to attract hc players to standard even more? Might as well delete hardcore mode if they don't want hardcore playerbase
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Nov 3, 2023, 7:19:16 PM
I'd say something about the quality of these events, but it would get me forum-banned again.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Wow losing half my XP upon death looks like a fun thing to add into an event!

Next, makes us lose a random item too, or the character!
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
The effort GGG has made to people don't play these events is amazing. Prizes aren't even given for each accendency separate. I'm honestly disappointed
Appears these events are a waste of time PoE.
Only 3k people more logged in to even bother by day 2. Maybe put efforts into better things, like how the game runs. It runs poorly FYI.
https://steamdb.info/app/238960/charts/

Deadgame
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Nov 6, 2023, 10:03:50 AM
FAQ question, how can I view the FAQ? It won't expand, show all won't expand.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Appears these events are a waste of time PoE.
Only 3k people more logged in to even bother by day 2. Maybe put efforts into better things, like how the game runs. It runs poorly FYI.
https://steamdb.info/app/238960/charts/

Deadgame

Did you know Steamdb doesnt represent the entire poe community right?

Because you know that... right?

[Removed by Support]
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Nov 7, 2023, 4:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info