This November we'll be running three Path of Exile events, with the first one starting next Friday (US Time)! All events will be available on PC and Consoles, so everyone is welcome to join in! There are many prizes up for grabs, including Mystery Boxes, randomly drawn microtransactions and exclusive hideout statues.

When planning these events, we tried to keep in mind the interests of different types of players. Some of you enjoy making interesting builds, some prefer facing extra challenges, while some just want to test themselves in the heat of battle. The events don't overlap, so you're welcome to play more than one!

You'll be able to win two guaranteed Ancestor Mystery Boxes per account for reaching Level 50 in any two of the events. This is a total of two guaranteed mystery boxes across all three events.

The events also have a huge pool of microtransaction prizes that are randomly drawn for characters that reach certain level thresholds. This pool of prizes is shared between PC and Console players, with each event having its own prize pool. Having multiple characters will increase your chances of winning a randomly drawn prize. More details on all the prizes can be found in each event's prize section below.

Update (27/10): Solo Self-Found Events
Each event will now have a Solo Self-Found version of the event.

The Solo Self-Found events will share the same microtransaction prize pool for randomly drawn prizes, but they will have their own statues and microtransaction bundles for the top players.

Characters created in the Solo Self-Found events will be migrated to the appropriate Solo Self-Found parent league at the conclusion of the events.

Please note that Solo Self-Found events will only be available on PC due to Solo Self-Found player populations on console realms.

The Passive Skill Tree and all Ascendancy Trees are jumbled. Minor passive skills, notables, keystones, minor ascendancy skills and major ascendancy skills have been internally scrambled within those categories (so a notable passive is still a notable passive, just a random one). All players have the same trees. The Scion is not available in this event.

You can only see properties of passive or Ascendancy skills that are adjacent to ones you have allocated.

Prizes
PC: The top three players overall will receive a full microtransaction bundle:

• Mercurial Armour Set
  • Necrolord Wings
  • Mercurial Character Effect
  • Void Weapon Skin
  • Mercurial Weapon Effect
  • Elder Portal
  • Black Footprints
  • Black Dragon Pet

In addition, the top ten players regardless of Ascendancy will receive exclusive hideout statues:

• Legend's Hideout Statue for Rank #1
  • Champion's Hideout Statue for Rank #2
  • Victor's Hideout Statue for Rank #3
  • Challenger's Hideout Statue for Ranks #4-10

On Consoles, the first place overall will receive a full microtransaction bundle, and the top five overall will receive hideout statues.

• Start date: 2pm November 3rd PDT which is Nov 03, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
  • End date: 2pm November 10th PST which is Nov 10, 2023 5:00 PM (EST)
  • Based on: Ancestor League
  • Not voided - characters and items will migrate into the Ancestor League afterwards. The passive tree will be respecced upon migrating.
  • You lose 5x experience upon death.
  • Platforms: PC and Console

Harness the power of ancient Sentinels and explore the mysterious Lake of Kalandra! The Blast from the Past event offers you an opportunity to return to these Path of Exile leagues from the past or experience them for the first time in case you missed them.

In this event, almost every Path of Exile area has both the Sentinel and Kalandra mechanics active. For more information on how these leagues work, check out the Challenge League sections in the patch notes here and here.

By the way, this event is not voided, so have fun crafting with Recombinators!

Prizes

• Automaton Necrolord Armour Set
  • Automaton Necrolord Wings
  • Demonic Character Effect
  • Scourgelord Weapon Skin
  • Demonic Weapon Effect
  • Demonic Stygian Portal
  • Demonic Footprints
  • Hell Horse Pet

In addition, the top ten players regardless of Ascendancy will receive exclusive hideout statues:

On Consoles, the first place overall will receive a full microtransaction bundle, and the top five overall will receive hideout statues.

• Start date: 2pm November 10th PST which is Nov 10, 2023 5:00 PM (EST)
  • End date: 2pm November 17th PST which is Nov 17, 2023 5:00 PM (EST)
  • Based on: Standard
  • Not voided - characters and items will migrate into Standard afterwards.

Have you ever wanted to be possessed by 10 Tormented Spirits in the Mud Flats? Well, in the Shifting Stones event, you sure can! In each area you will encounter one of the following league mechanics which has been enhanced by a corresponding Atlas Keystone:

• 10 Tormented Spirits + Speaker of the Dead Keystone
  • Blight + Cassia's Pride Keystone
  • Legion + Timeless Conflict Keystone
  • Delirium + Unending Nightmare Keystone
  • Beyond + Endless Tide Keystone

The mod that an area has will change every 15 minutes.

Prizes

• Lightbringer Armour Set
  • Celestial Emperor Wings
  • Innocence Character Effect
  • Lightbringer Weapon Skin
  • Innocence Weapon Effect
  • Divine Stygian Portal
  • Innocence Footprints
  • Lightbringer Gryffon Pet

• Start date: 2pm November 17th PST which is Nov 17, 2023 5:00 PM (EST)
  • End date: 2pm November 24th PST which is Nov 24, 2023 5:00 PM (EST)
  • Based on: Standard
  • Voided - Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event

Will these events run on all platforms?

Are there Hardcore versions of these events?

Can I play my existing character?

How do I join the event?

Can I make Private League versions of these events?

Can I change my Ascendancy Class during these events?

If I delete my character, will I still get a prize?

If I level multiple characters will I have a greater chance of winning a prize?

Can I win more than one microtransaction prize?

When will I receive a prize?

Will I be able to access the Trial of the Ancestors during the events?

What happens if I already have all of the microtransactions from the Ancestor Mystery Box?

Are the randomly drawn microtransaction prize pools shared across platforms?

Good luck, Exiles! We're looking forward to seeing the events unfold. If you're not able to participate, be sure to check the action out live on Twitch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info