November 2023 Events

Losing half a level on death is too much.
No ruthless no delve no HC
But for me first one also good
And i will play all of them just for fun of fresh start
Why would anyone want to return to lake of Kalandra?
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Appears these events are a waste of time PoE.
Only 3k people more logged in to even bother by day 2. Maybe put efforts into better things, like how the game runs. It runs poorly FYI.
https://steamdb.info/app/238960/charts/

Deadgame

Did you know Steamdb doesnt represent the entire poe community right?

Because you know that... right?

[Removed by Support]

did you know that steam is about 60% of the playerbase according to the man himself? the steam number is very representative and it's not necessary to have a full census in order to make meaningful statements about the entire playerbase.
if u migrate 1 pj u lost the mtx?
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Appears these events are a waste of time PoE.
Only 3k people more logged in to even bother by day 2. Maybe put efforts into better things, like how the game runs. It runs poorly FYI.
https://steamdb.info/app/238960/charts/

Deadgame

Did you know Steamdb doesnt represent the entire poe community right?

Because you know that... right?

[Removed by Support]

did you know that steam is about 60% of the playerbase according to the man himself? the steam number is very representative and it's not necessary to have a full census in order to make meaningful statements about the entire playerbase.

Yes i know, thats why i said its not the entire community, and yes it is necesary, specially when you want to make meaningLESS unnecesary and hateful statements, 60% doesn't represent the entire playerbase.

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Not bothering to play either of the events simply because I cant be arsed to lose half a level when dying, as are the vast majority of playerbase.

We are casual scrubs who enjoy the game and getting some progress slowly, not losing all of it because your kids or life needs attention and you die and lose valuable time. Its the reason we play softcore, not HC or ruthless.
IGN: Darkro_Kageoni , Darkro_Scion
Cool events! they just start very late for EU players, dont understand why they dont starter them earlier like 8 pm or somthing.
Could you guys rotate event start times ?

So every timezone gets shitty starts sometimes.

Tota was pog tho... dont believe the haters.
I will join!
Need some POE.

One question though.

Will there be duping in this event? like in another game i have been playing recently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info