November 2023 Events

"
Palonso89 wrote:
What's the big deal with no SSF? Just don't interact with trade and you're having SSF experience

If I don't interact with trade that will still not bring any stuff from non-voided events to a place where I could actually use it - which would be SSF standard, not that trashpile. Might as well be voided then.

*shrug* No SSF, no deal.
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
Why are there no hc options for the events?
What's the thought behind losing 5x exp? I mean, why instead of enjoying week with fun builds, you are forcing us to play quinn builds.

Just add HC and SC and let it be normal.
Last edited by Schiaz on Oct 26, 2023, 6:48:53 PM
Sentinels..... LOGIN
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Sentinel throwback? Great for y'all who mistake gratuitous loot spam for good mechanics. I'll pass.

And 50% exp loss could very well be the baseline for the regular game. It's pretty damning that dying hundreds of times per character is not only acceptable but also to some extent the "correct" way to play in softcore trade leagues.
5x xp loss is because the player base numbers are SO LOW they need gimmicks to keep you on longer.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 27, 2023, 2:20:23 PM
as an ssf console player, this makes me sad. =(
What happens to all the items you find after it's done ?
"
ePuff wrote:
What happens to all the items you find after it's done ?

The first 2 are not voided so the items + characters etc will be moved to the parent league. Trial of the ancestors SC (or SC SSF)
And the 3rd one is voided so all the items etc will be gone after it ends.
No endless delve, sadge :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info