November 2023 Events

No SSF wtf :(
What's the big deal with no SSF? Just don't interact with trade and you're having SSF experience
No SSF HC wtf :(
"
Palonso89 wrote:
What's the big deal with no SSF? Just don't interact with trade and you're having SSF experience

It's about the integrity of the race, an induvial doesn't have a chance competing for a top 10 spot vs a 5 man team with a trader, carry and aura bots.
Last edited by EthiczPOE on Oct 25, 2023, 8:59:40 PM
Guys we won, GGG just added SSF mode for all events!!!!!!!!! they read comments i am very happy about that! thanks
Interesting events
1 more week!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
oh, now i understand you cannot recombine mirrored stuff, so it kinda defeats the purpose. also its only 1 week event - imo concentrate on just one thing... like krangled stuff would nice if you do: all passives, notables and masteries have double effect and do some krangle generator so every time you roll the dice.

for kalandra + recombinator it would be enough to be able to recombine the mirror stuff... and also boost the kalandra altar since i played almost whole league and got total of 3 reflections. also loot...

for third event make it 1h so i can swap couple of maps until i find the right one i want to farm.

overall im not interested in any of the event and the latest "performance" patch didnt help eiterh. i still have multithread issues and im running the game on single core. it was ok for running sanctums but now i have stutter there too.
As someone who missed og Sentinels, do you think it would be worth to try and farm up a handful of recombinators? Considering that I need the weekend to get to maps and then will probably peak around yellow maps by the time the event finishes.
Make Bladefall Great Again!
"
EthiczPOE wrote:
"
Palonso89 wrote:

It's about the integrity of the race, an induvial doesn't have a chance competing for a top 10 spot vs a 5 man team with a trader, carry and aura bots.

Ahh so, that makes sense, wasn't really interested in race part but now I got your point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info