November 2023 Events

"
OneBuffalo wrote:
Tons of us dont play softcore, stop being stubborn and add HC versions

"tons" good one ... regular HC is like 4-5% while HC SSF and SC Trade dominate ..

"
zipha wrote:
"
ekOhgsdDUQ wrote:
where endless delve :(
where endless heist :(
those events sound booring

It is actually so funny. Each person in this thread be like, Yess great event just what I needed, next bruh I want endless delve even if we had it like umpteenth times, and it's getting super stale (no one is delving really, compared to other content).

Is it not easy to see they want to please different groups each event, it doesn't make sense to repeat the same over and over. And this time we get something new, haha, some people are so hard to please.

I am pleased there is no endless delve, so here is weighting to the other side. Balance :)

Oh and Heist, are you kidding me?? Some of us do not touch heist at all, as we really do not like it. Please stop trying to make it sound like it's a popular choice, it is clearly one of the most disliked content pieces there is and would piss off way more people than not having it.

It is the right choice to always make new event types, and stop reusing them altogether.

doubt. the nice about delve and heist are that u are complete isolated. no hideout, no campaign, only this. and im sure that its pretty popular in a sense of those event types. i dont delve and heist at all in leagues, but i realy do love the events.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
No lifers can do infinite characters on any account and stack tickets so a casual has no chance. This is just another cater to our small streamer base event. This game is in the pooper and it's about to be flushed.

We see how you give priority ques to streamers. Priority contests. Priority everything. I can promise you one thing GGG. I will never give you another cent.

hahaha lol, the drama is real
Hi, I am new in PoE (finished the "Story" a day ago the first time)
and now I have a question about the Event.

What means You lose 5x experience upon death. Can someone explain how much exp that will be? In my first "Story play" i died a lot of times. I will will reach lvl 50 in the one Week

thank you and sorry for my easy question

you only lose xp after having killed kitava in act 10, so leveling will isn't a problem until you fininsh the campaign
No ssf in a event like this? Guess an easy pass :(
will there be SSF versions of the events?
No HCSSF or SSF version, is very bad GGG. How a solo player can compete for the win? Is impossible to win playing solo, and guess what? The majority plays solo.

This is just sad at this point, very sad.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6
wow amazing !!! :)
No SSF wtf :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info