November 2023 Events

No HC SSF = Event DOA to me. I don't care about the MTX rewards or race or whatever, just some casual Sentinel blasting would've been fun for a few days. But alas, as HC SSF exclusive player I'll just skip all then.

Really don't understand why they wouldn't just add the other league modes as per usual. Weak decision.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
No lifers can do infinite characters on any account and stack tickets so a casual has no chance. This is just another cater to our small streamer base event. This game is in the pooper and it's about to be flushed.

We see how you give priority ques to streamers. Priority contests. Priority everything. I can promise you one thing GGG. I will never give you another cent.
This guy poe's. Have an upvote.
"
teaduckthing wrote:
so the fastest players get the prizes? sorry for this dumb question, but i'm super new to this game

This is for fastest per event:
Spoiler

PC: The top three players overall will receive a full microtransaction bundle:
(Set MTX are different, all depends on event)

Mercurial Armour Set
Necrolord Wings
Mercurial Character Effect
Void Weapon Skin
Mercurial Weapon Effect
Elder Portal
Black Footprints
Black Dragon Pet

In addition, the top ten players regardless of Ascendancy will receive exclusive hideout statues:

Legend's Hideout Statue for Rank #1
Champion's Hideout Statue for Rank #2
Victor's Hideout Statue for Rank #3
Challenger's Hideout Statue for Ranks #4-10

On Consoles, the first place overall will receive a full microtransaction bundle, and the top five overall will receive hideout statues.

Everything else is random draw that meets the threshold (levels).
Last edited by ArtaEva on Oct 26, 2023, 4:23:21 AM
"
Xmis_1910 wrote:
Hi, I am new in PoE (finished the "Story" a day ago the first time)
and now I have a question about the Event.

What means You lose 5x experience upon death. Can someone explain how much exp that will be? In my first "Story play" i died a lot of times. I will will reach lvl 50 in the one Week

thank you and sorry for my easy question

0%*5 = 0% Exp loss in Act 1 to Act 5 and normal Labyrinth
5%*5 = 25% Exp loss in Act 6 to Act 10 and Cruel/Merciless Labyrinth
10%*5 = 50% Exp loss in any area reached from the map device and the Eternal Labyrinth
*pissing lake joke from quin69 stream*

there is ssf, they just never said it anywhere here. but no HC
The 50% loss exp seems like a massive bait to keep people sucked in on a game that you can die many times without explanation or anything..

I had my time with sentinel, been there done that.. and kalandra.. I'm getting not good memories of that cursed patch/league.

At least you did try to change things this year which is a positive.. but if it's the same patch as ancestors I predict the performance will be like the current patch = terrible. Might be a hard pass for me..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
omg, you;re getting so amazing at everything. HOW WILL I FIND TIIIIME.... Where is my blood magic book...
Smile! <3
Feedback in this thread and Reddit: “can you please add hardcore mode”

GGG: “aight here’s SSF”

Uhhhh…

Please add a ssfhardcore mode to the blast from the past !!
"
Natty_Savior wrote:
No HC SSF = Event DOA to me. I don't care about the MTX rewards or race or whatever, just some casual Sentinel blasting would've been fun for a few days. But alas, as HC SSF exclusive player I'll just skip all then.

Really don't understand why they wouldn't just add the other league modes as per usual. Weak decision.

Bump and seconded !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info