Will the Sanctum League go Core?

That really should have been said long ago … many people farmed those for standard characters. Ohh well with that knowledge I can move on to other things so better late then not telling us at all I guess.
what a shame...:( I've enjoyed the Sancster big time!
I would have loved to see Sanctum going core straight away but i can see that it needs some work to fit into the game as a none-league mechanic. Without sanctified relics it would lack the unique chase reward at the end. If sanctified relics were to remain in the game people would feel obliged to grind it out, even those would didnt like it.

The mechanic itself was the biggest novelty to gameplay we've had for a long time.
Huge success. Please bring it back sooner rather than later.
Why dont you let us keep our Relics? If you remove the "equipment Slot", or "grey it out" so that Relics wont grant any benefit, it would be fine.

So when Sanctum comes back, at least our Standard characters can save their relics!
Last edited by xX999Xx on Mar 2, 2023, 4:20:53 PM
xddChatting
I really hope a lot of the unique items introduced this league are put into the drop pool, or added to a existing bosses drop table.. Sandstorm Visage is an amazing item and Id hate to see it leave so early.
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Never bring it back. Resolve does not belong in PoE. It ignores all the work you put into defenses. It's the only mechanic I just don't have the will to 40/40 since Heist.

Worst league you've done in years. It's just for bad players that build squishy characters and only invest in damage. Keep it away from the game.

Looks like someone is bad at Sanctum xdd
"
There are a number of improvements we need to make to Sanctum

"We're going to remove every bit of reward from the mechanic and figure out how to make it even more rng"

It's either getting the Ultimatum treatment, or it's going to be worthless to run.
Make Bladefall Great Again!
:(
Good call. This one got boring quick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info